Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: To kill in defense

A Returning Soul Twitchy may be famous one day Twitchy may be famous one day Twitchy's Avatar
    Thanks

To kill in defense

I believe that it should be ok if you kill someone to defend yourself or someone else. I would think that it is an honorable thing and should be allowed only if the evidence proves that you were only defending yourself or someone else. Do you agree?
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=22388&dateline=123367  5260

Otaku MisMelS may be famous one day MisMelS may be famous one day MisMelS's Avatar
    In a world where I can't be hurt anymore....
    Thanks

Re: To kill in defense

I fully agree. I think that self defense is the only reason to justify taking someones life. I mean, people talk/joke about killing their spouse for cheating, or for the insurance money, or whatever, but I think that those excuses are a bunch of bull. *hides in shame* sorry for rambling..my personal opinion!

THANK YOU SASURAIHELL!!! YOU ROCK!!!!

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

yes i believe that it is alright. if you have the correct evidence of course...if you can't prove anything, they might think it's the exact opposite and you killed him/her for no reason. so you must be careful.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

A Returning Soul Twitchy may be famous one day Twitchy may be famous one day Twitchy's Avatar
    Thanks

exactly thats why you must have the evidence to prove you where only defending
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=22388&dateline=123367  5260

Dear Prudence JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt's Avatar
    Thanks

I would try to avoid killing at all....I would do what I can to save the others life.....

But if it came down to killing the other......Then I would be sorry...but it wouldv'e have to have been completely necessary.

Thanks Pyroo. :]

Thanks

well of couse JustLoseIt that is the best way
    PS love the sig

Dear Prudence JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt's Avatar
    Thanks

Yep ^^

oOoOooOoO Thanx...I found it through googeling.:P

Thanks Pyroo. :]

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

You could defend without killing... however, that won't stop them permanently if they want to keep trying to...

So there are several ways to do this:
    1. You can kill them. Problem solved. End of story. He ain't bothering you no more.

2. You can defend from them until they go away... HOPEFULLY, they get tired...

3. Hurt them enough to make them scared of you... however, that could make them want to kill you out of fear...

4. Kill yourself. Ha! Now he can't kill you!

5. Run away for the rest of your life... living in fear and paranoia... it'll be like an anime, or a movie... except... you're just crazy... and stupid...

6. Try to solve their inner-problems... making them see what was wrong with them... "Why oh why! It was because I was abandoned as a child! Why oh why! It's because my hot sauce was just mild!" ... and so they give up and walk away............ >_> But that's the hardest, but the most satisfying. See if you can do this and we might compete you against Dr. Phil.

7. Negotiate with them... possibly they would want something more... afterall, the feeling of "ah~~ this was worth it" is best on both sides!

8. Get them a girlfriend......... if they're a girl, ummmm..... get them a girlfriend.... it'll keep them so busy, that if things don't go well, they'll go after their girlfriend, not you. ...otherwise, they'll be happy.

9. Make them laugh and make them see that you're a great pal! .............. gotta' catch 'em all.... they'll give you a free badge...

10. Get them addicted to drugs... they'll be too busy......

11. Make them kill someone else, making them think they killed you! Now you're safe... until he thinks he's going crazy that he's seeing you everyday....

12. Make them kill themselves..... it's a horrible way to go, but you're safe....... not from their ghost, though. Dum dum dummmmmm!

13. Make them a living vegetable... see? They're not dead, but they're suffering for what they did! ...you sick, sick person...

14. Get them arrested and pray to God they turn Christian in prison, or they get life, or a death sentence.... otherwise, plan to change your name and identity and get out of there fast!

15. Fake your death....... .........or, if you're they're dumb enough, make THEM fake their death.... ooooh, never thought of that, didya? SKILLZORZ TO THE MAXXORZ!!!

And now... AD's opinions on this matter:

once upon a time... there was this little girll with a cute little pup... as she was walking, some other girl jumped from the bushes and claimed that was HER pup and that she should give it back... but then "the bush girl lunged at the other with a big electic sword, ready to kill both the girl and the pup... but the pup girl closed her eyes and all of a sudden the sword girl lay in charred pieces... with the electric blade broken into her skull..."

that's what i call self defense!

SK: Mind you, AD had some ice cream...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast