Thread: Kill me, Kiss Me (Manga)

Newbie EverQuestJunky may be famous one day EverQuestJunky may be famous one day
    Thanks

Kill me, Kiss Me (Manga)

Has anyone been keeping up with this one? If I remember right its from Korea, but none the less its an interesting series. My favorite character is Jung-Woo, cause he is quiet and just wants to get things over with and not sit around dealing with social matters.

For those who reply, who is your favorite character and why? If you have one!

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Yeah, I've been reading this in my off time. It's pretty good so far, just kind of confusing at time. My favorite character is Ga Woon, I believe.

Newbie firegirl22 may be famous one day firegirl22 may be famous one day firegirl22's Avatar
    Thanks
    I love Goon-Hahm, he's so awesome. Oh, and I hope he gets the girl. I can't wait for the fifth and last volume to come out, Tokyopop is sooo slow, but I survive somehow. K2 has some of the best art, all the people are very pretty, plus I love the backgrounds all the fowers and such. It's pretty funny.

Newbie EverQuestJunky may be famous one day EverQuestJunky may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Awww the 5th volume finishes it! Oh well, I guess this manga will go under my short but sweet section of interests. I am also curious as to what will happen.

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Argh... I didn't know it would only be five volumes long. Ah well... as EQJunky put it, short but sweet. That fits it perfectly.