Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: To Kill A Mocking Bird

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

To Kill A Mocking Bird

Written by Harper Lee. Winner of the Pulitzer prize in 1961. A great masterpiece of American Literature. Have you read it?
    Seduced by Flesh

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks
    Actually my class was forced to read it in 9th grade english and I remember it as being one of the few books in grade school I actually enjoyed reading. TKAMB and Lord of the Flies were about it. But yes well done. Too bad she never put out anymore work. The movie with Gregory Peck is also worth a gander. I believe he won an academy award for his role.

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    lord of the flies was good... To kill a mocking bird, i read in middle school.. o i really don't remember it, lol. Very good, writer though.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Materials Master KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am sorry but I think "thier eyes were watching god" is a better novel

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Thanks
    I have many novels I think were better, but this one made me think. It brought out so many views I had never seen before.
    Seduced by Flesh

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jaderabbit
    lord of the flies was good... To kill a mocking bird, i read in middle school.. o i really don't remember it, lol. Very good, writer though.
    Oh yesh, Lord of the Flies. Good. Very good.

I like To Kill A Mockingbird a lot, very interesting concept, I wanna read it again, once this thread brought it to my attension .. . MMmmm books
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Thanks
    I've never read that book. Tell me, was it made into a movie?
    Seduced by Flesh

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    Hmmm.... I'm not quite sure O_o Maybe . . . . It's sounds familiar. . . I hope so ^_^ that would be sick.
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast