Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: killing oursevles

Otaku Animewolf267 may be famous one day Animewolf267 may be famous one day Animewolf267's Avatar
    Thanks

killing oursevles

U know how were trying to find a safer engergy sources but why dont we just go back to hydropowered cars like we used to have i mean we have the technology
    Icy cold Toilet Paper!!!!

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Animewolf267
    U know how were trying to find a safer engergy sources but why dont we just go back to hydropowered cars like we used to have i mean we have the technology
    First, your grammar and spelling are atrocious. Second, what are your trying to discuss or debate here? Third, we have never had "hydropowered cars."

Otaku Animewolf267 may be famous one day Animewolf267 may be famous one day Animewolf267's Avatar
    Thanks

well

well we had steam powered cars

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    You need to look up how a steam engine works. Steam powered cars were only ever in existence during the very, very early days of automobiles and then they were only experimental prototypes.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    They changed steam powered cars into trains...
    Anyway, the future could be hydrogen powered cars.
    In fact I believe it has already been made and in a safe way too.
    (Some people use the lame excuse that it's too explosive.)

Thanks

technology

yes, but now we have the technology to be able to improve apon them. we still have steam powered trains who why not find a way to condense the engergy into a smaller engine or we could just go with what they are already sugesting hydrogen buring cars

AO Angel ^^ angelan may be famous one day angelan may be famous one day angelan's Avatar
    Thanks
    they HAVE been looking into it....but we don't have ALL the technology to do it yet... and there have been other ways to power your car other than by gas.

Mazda's been developing a RENISIS-motor powering their RX-8.
    Mazda Awarded... (2003)

But it's far from appearing in "your nearest mazda dealer", concepts will be concepts for a long time.

Google is your friend: RENISIS
    -=|AnimeReflections|Live-Evil|My Trades|=-

Put your unused CPU to use for a good cause: |Folding@Home||Human Proteome Folding|

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Animewolf267
    yes, but now we have the technology to be able to improve apon them. we still have steam powered trains who why not find a way to condense the engergy into a smaller engine or we could just go with what they are already sugesting hydrogen buring cars

The only steam-powered trains these days are museum relics that are for tourists. Modern trains are either diesel-powered or electric.

As for hydrogen, and the rest of the so-called "hydrogen economy" for that matter, the currents cost are just too high to be commerically viable. Would you want to spend $250-$300 to fill your with enough hydrogen gas to go same distance that a $20 worth of gasoline would get you?

Researching new energy sources is what I do for a living, and I'll tell you that despite what Hassun thinks, compressed Hydrogen gas is NOT a viable energy source. Google the term "Hindenburg" and you'll find out why. Current research efforts are geared toward finding a way to adsorb hydrogen to a solid compound, and then desorb the hydrogen at the desired moment. Currently the DOE (Dept. of Energy) has set a goal of developing a substance that will adsorb 6.48% hydrogen by weight. The most advanced research going right now is stuck at 3%.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast