Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: kindomhearts2 or finalfantasy12

Newbie salvadoriangamer may be famous one day salvadoriangamer may be famous one day
    Thanks

kindomhearts2 or finalfantasy12

Wish game do you think will be more popular kindom hearts 2 or final fantasy12?
    i think kindom hearts 2 will be more popular

Otaku Endless Flight 2 Champion Dnite may be famous one day Dnite may be famous one day Dnite's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think ur right, KH2 will be more popular, since it has a very wide cast, ranging from the coolest of FF characters to the most popular of Disney characters. It has the best of both worlds. And besides the theme and look of the game will probably attract a younger audience.
    Evil is actually in my job description

Witch Hunter GallComp may be famous one day GallComp may be famous one day GallComp's Avatar
    Thanks
    OK Salvadoriangamer don't use colors that are hard to read on this board, if you post again use the default white color or something that can be read by all the members.

[Post Edited]

Newbie salvadoriangamer may be famous one day salvadoriangamer may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by GallComp
    OK Salvadoriangamer don't use colors that are hard to read on this board, if you post again use the default white color or something that can be read by all the members.

[Post Edited]
    I am sorry gallcomp thanks for your advice
    cool,Evil

Materials Master KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Tough sell, but I would go with Kingdom Hearts 2, mainly because with FF12, its another final fantasy game, though I will definitely buy it, but with KH2, which Disney and SquareEnix created together has a more fresh feel to it, also it has the best of both worlds, the Square touch with Disney's vision. Although the vision at Disney is really shitty. Also, its almost like Disney denies the existance of the Kingdom Hearts franchise, also THEY DIDN'T EVEN ACKNOWLEDGE SQUARE FOR CREATING IT, this is comming from the 2003 yearly financial report sent to me because all companies must send a yearly report to their workers. So, according to official documentation it wasn't a big moneymaker considering the fact that it was the single and only good game that ever came out of Disney's game studio, which is also being cutback , MUCH LIKE THE ****ING ANIMATION DEPARTMENT, BASTARDS SHUTTING DOWN THE FLORIDA STUDIO'S EVEN THOUGH THE SHITTY FILMS WERE MAINLY MADE IN CALIFORNIA. Rant over, sorry.

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Otaku Dragor may be famous one day Dragor may be famous one day Dragor's Avatar
    Thanks
    Kingdom Hearts 2 will be more popular only because it drew in a larger fan base because it's not like most rpg's.

However as to which game will be better, in my opinion it's FF12, haha, I can't wait for it to come out.
    Dreams come true, but nightmares do too.

Life isn't a game, it's just a referal to the time you exist on this playground called Earth.

Thanks
    Yes, kindom hearts 2 is popular thanks guys

Otaku domo may be famous one day domo may be famous one day domo's Avatar
    Thanks
    There arnt as meny rpg nerds than there are disny fanatics.
    But i am both!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast