Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Kingdom Hearts 2

Otaku Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish's Avatar
    Thanks
    the first got way too old way too fast, so i don't think i'll get it when it comes out. granted i think it's a cool idea and all, but why?

Newbie pookie9 may be famous one day pookie9 may be famous one day pookie9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Sometime in September. I played Chain of Memories, it was more of a game to make you even more anxious for Kingdom Hearts 2 though .. Nothing really was introduced except for a couple of characters and Riku's side of the story. Anyway.. can't wait!

Newbie Newo999 may be famous one day Newo999 may be famous one day Newo999's Avatar
    Thanks
    You can "fuse" with your friends and then wear new suits (Final Fantasy X-2 lol) and when you "fuse"(<i don't know whats its called) you get a secong keyblade!!
    And now there's a map at the top right corner!! (check out gamespot) and the Collosium has more stuff, and there's Auron you can have as you team member, and Mulan .... There are new Heartless and some white freaky creatures...(i forgot their names too) and there are those hooded peeps and Ansem's back and controlling those peeps ....Ahh there's just too much!!!! i CANT WAIT!! AND ITS COMING OUT FOR MY BIRTHDAY!!!
    -don't see Black or White, All I see are shades of Grey-

Newbie Kitty_luvs_Saiyuki2004 may be famous one day Kitty_luvs_Saiyuki2004 may be famous one day Kitty_luvs_Saiyuki2004's Avatar
    Thanks
    sheesh... wow we have Kingdom Hearts fans here too!!! *gasps* YAY!!!!

I'm looking forward to this game soo badly!!!!!!!!!!!!
    CAN'T WAIT!!!

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Of course we have KH2 fans ^_~
    Seduced by Flesh

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2