Thread: Kingdom Hearts 2

Otaku Space Runner Champion HibikiLink may be famous one day HibikiLink may be famous one day HibikiLink's Avatar
    Thanks

Kingdom Hearts 2

Who here is getting annoyed with disney and Square Enix continuously changing the release date for Kingdom Hearts 2. I live in New Zealand and they said it was coming out in March then June and now there bringing it out in December and it's ticking out

Otaku Sabishii_Mitsukai may be famous one day Sabishii_Mitsukai may be famous one day Sabishii_Mitsukai's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Kingdom Hearts 2

they said spring 2005 in america!! i just cant wait! im still playing KH and i had it sense 2002! thats 6th grd!! thats 3 yrs!! yea i suck, but im at the "end of the world" board hehe
    The maximum dimnsions for an image in your signature is 110 pixels high and 450 pixels wide, please find an image which complies with this.
    -WOO fat PRIDE BABII!! i wana get that book
    **luv ya roldie, and no im not a gold digga**

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Kingdom Hearts 2

Quote Originally Posted by HibikiLink
    Who here is getting annoyed with disney and Square Enix continuously changing the release date for Kingdom Hearts 2. I live in New Zealand and they said it was coming out in March then June and now there bringing it out in December and it's ticking out

That's nice and all, but since you're just venting and not really inviting any discussion, this would have been better off in your AO journal.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.