Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Kingdom Hearts

Newbie Songo may be famous one day Songo may be famous one day Songo's Avatar
    Thanks

Kingdom Hearts

I love kingdom hearts, its a great game with great graphics, however, I can't wait

For the new one to come out in the fall, I mean don't get me wrong the old ones

GREAT, but it DOES get alittle boreing after you have beaten it like10 times

My friend had the demo to the new one and gave it too me, its going to be a

GREAT game! And just for the heck of it I will tell you about SOME of the cool

New features!! Like If sora or one of the other char are running low on heatlh

You can epuip a poitin so that you dont have to manuly get one in the middle of

A fight and risk getting hit by the enemy, thats one good feature, the other one

Is that you have better control over you party, They follow you better and you

Can go longer distances without haveing to wait for them....so Does anybody here

Like kingdom hearts??

Sig made by Me

Banned Kikinaki may be famous one day Kikinaki may be famous one day Kikinaki's Avatar
    Thanks
    One of the best game i ever played. The perfect mix between Final Fantasy and Disney. Allthough some say it looks childish, but to me it was a hell of a game from the start till the end. Beautifull graphics (Squaresoft trademark), cool characters (especcialy Cloud, Squall and Sephiroth as guest roles), nice story ( about the Keyblade and all) and finally the best characters from the Disney cartoons. I really can't wait for the sequel to come.

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Excellent game. I admit that when it was first being released that I wanted to hate it....the whole idea of blending Disney and Squaresoft sounded like a cruel joke at first. But when i was over at a commrade's house while he rented it....i was blown away by the overall quality of the title....graphics, story, music....the works.

Newbie Songo may be famous one day Songo may be famous one day Songo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kikinaki
    Out of curiousity did you beat Sephiroth Songo?
    Yes I did, and Yeah, at first when a friend brought it over, she dident tell

Me what it was she just told me to start a new game, and that I whould like

It, then I relized it had something to do with disnay, and I thought that, this

Will be a horrible game, but now, I love it!!! And really whant the second one!

Sig made by Me

Newbie SteamedRice may be famous one day SteamedRice may be famous one day SteamedRice's Avatar
    Thanks
    It was fun battling Cloud, Squall and Sephiroth.. Sephiroth did put up a good fight but not enough agains't the final Keyblade made by the moogle.. Stubborn fighter he was haha.. The sequel will be a memorable one as well.

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    Of course. Kingdom Hearts, was a awesome, I say, completely good game. I think it would have been a bit better if it wasn't 'real-time' and was strategy. I enjoyed the story, music, graphics, and most of all, the worlds and characters... I mean, who wasn't shocked when they first saw that FF characters were intwined into the game. Beautiful if nothing else. Kingdom Hearts is a game I could play over and over, just to get every little bit sqeezed outta that game. Not to mention, I can't wait for the second one, I love Disney and Square...*shudder* Enniixx.... all the same... no doubt the sequel is gonna be great.
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Otaku serge2005 may be famous one day serge2005 may be famous one day serge2005's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SteamedRice
    It was fun battling Cloud, Squall and Sephiroth.. Sephiroth did put up a good fight but not enough agains't the final Keyblade made by the moogle.. Stubborn fighter he was haha.. The sequel will be a memorable one as well.
    I agree but i just never could defeat sephiroth
    I am the fire that light your wood. I'm the thunder that lights you night. I'm the wind that keeps you cool. are you wondering who I am? I'm the great wizard serge

http://bahamutpheonix.7.forumer.com/index.php
    please join this site if you like any type of games

Otaku Gin Nightingale may be famous one day Gin Nightingale may be famous one day Gin Nightingale's Avatar
    Thanks
    Kingdom Hearts is a very good and entertaining game. I admit that when I first heard about it, I was all--'Square with Disney? You've got to be kidding me!' But then after I played it, well, let's just say I changed my mind. Hehe! Never judge a book by its cover, I suppose. The ending was sort of a letdown for me, though. I don't know why but I didn't like it very much.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast