Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Kingdom Hearts

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Square Enix gambeled with Kingdom Hearts, and they had won, only the camera was bad.

Newbie GeNdO_IkArI may be famous one day GeNdO_IkArI may be famous one day GeNdO_IkArI's Avatar
    Thanks
    kingdom spades? r u stupid? well the camera was pretty bad, but you could move. i hear that they are going to fix that in the 2nd

Newbie Walrus898 may be famous one day Walrus898 may be famous one day Walrus898's Avatar
    Thanks
    I can not wait for Kingdom hearts 2 to come out. I was so mad when they delayed it the first time. another reason i cant wait is they are gonna have auron from ff10 in it and they made sora look more mature which is great cause he looked like he was ten in the first one when he was 14.

Otaku Shu-chan may be famous one day Shu-chan may be famous one day Shu-chan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I can't wait for the second one. I've been waiting for ever. Oh well I like KH a lot it's the best
    Always listen to your heart
    Don't let other people chose your destiny
    Only you can chose your destiny

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SteamedRice
    It was fun battling Cloud, Squall and Sephiroth.. Sephiroth did put up a good fight but not enough agains't the final Keyblade made by the moogle.. Stubborn fighter he was haha.. The sequel will be a memorable one as well.

yeah i liked beatin the crap outta squall and cloud...good times...sephiroth is even harder than ansem though i love kingdom hearts, am amost done withchain of memories and cant wait till KH2
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

liz
    Newbie liz may be famous one day liz may be famous one day liz's Avatar
    Thanks
    the only thing i have left to do is get the final kb and beat sephiroth. can't wait for the other two to come out! oh could anyone tell me what shepi says when you beat him?

Newbie actorderick may be famous one day actorderick may be famous one day
    Thanks
    It is my favorite game in the whole world! The graphics are awesome, the story line is amazing, and the music is great.

Otaku domo may be famous one day domo may be famous one day domo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Itsa fantastic game but after beating it several times with all charactors on level 100 and the ability to slaughter seproth over and over it really gets pretty damn boring. but overall its cool.
    most of you guys live in america so you'll get no2 first. lucky sh*ts.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast