Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Kingdom Hearts

Materials Master KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi's Avatar
    Thanks
    ok, well it was a fantasic game however, it was a game that didn't deserve as much credit as it should have. It basically became a game that Disney never really appreciated. They did not cite it as one of the most money making games that they have produced nor did they acknowledge the fact that it was made by at the time Square. So, its a game that should have gotten more credit. I know this because, when Disney sent me their yearly earnings reports which talk about revenue, Kingdom Hearts was only mentioned in one line as a moneymaker for the Disney computer software brand and it had no mention of Square anywhere. Also, in any Disney medium or media as Kingdom Hearts been mentioned. My source is the 2002 or 2003 financial report. I know cuz I work for them.

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Newbie Dark Inuyasha may be famous one day Dark Inuyasha may be famous one day Dark Inuyasha's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well like most people when I heard of SquareSoft and Disney I didnt even bothered to play the game but many people said that it was good and I gave it a try and I really like it ^^ cant wait for the next one
    Kenshin: "You can die at any time but living takes true corage. I'm living too that I am, to repent for all the lives I've took"

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4