Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Kingdom Hearts

Otaku Sparkydizzy may be famous one day Sparkydizzy may be famous one day Sparkydizzy's Avatar
    Thanks

Kingdom Hearts

Okay everyone I need some help with Kingdom Hearts my only question is. Is that do you have to play KH Chain of Memories to play KH2 please help or could you just give me a brief summary of what it was please.
    Hey if you don't understand what i am saying it just because I'm black.

OUR MOTTO
    to destroy all mankind for the benifits of pandas and Squirells alike.

I will make your brain hurt with not using commas and periods and putting Caps where there shouldn't be hahaha. The sparky strikes again haha

Otaku dragonman may be famous one day dragonman may be famous one day dragonman's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Kingdom Hearts

kingdom hearts is an awesome game. go on google and type in kingdom hearts walkthrough. i hope my info helps u. peace
    "May the force be with you"- Yoda

Newbie cherry87 may be famous one day cherry87 may be famous one day cherry87's Avatar
    Thanks

You dont need to play KH chain of memories to play KH 2 ..
    KH 2 is the continuation of KH 1.... I hope this answers your question !
    Always keep smiling

Otaku dragonman may be famous one day dragonman may be famous one day dragonman's Avatar
    Thanks

hi cherry. u like kingdom hearts much?

Otaku Space Runner Champion HibikiLink may be famous one day HibikiLink may be famous one day HibikiLink's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkydizzy
    Okay everyone I need some help with Kingdom Hearts my only question is. Is that do you have to play KH Chain of Memories to play KH2 please help or could you just give me a brief summary of what it was please.
    Ok I have the game and I can tell you that if you want an overall understanding of the KH2 you have to play KH Chaim of memories. It provides a back for the story of KH2 and shows you how they get to the situation. Also when you complete Sora's story on Chain of Memorys you get to play Riku's story which tells you what happens to Riku after the Locked Kingdom Hearts. This is going the deepest story in a game I have ever played.

Newbie DemonFox may be famous one day DemonFox may be famous one day DemonFox's Avatar
    Thanks

I have that game.
    KH Chain of Memories is basically a re-do of the first KH game, only you have to rescue you're old friend Namine. Once you beat the game, you can switch to play as Riku and see his side of the entire first game. It's really fun, but incredibly difficult on Riku mode.

Thanks

hey demonfox, where'd u get that avatar?

Newbie Aiselin may be famous one day Aiselin may be famous one day Aiselin's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DemonFox
    I have that game.
    KH Chain of Memories is basically a re-do of the first KH game, only you have to rescue you're old friend Namine. Once you beat the game, you can switch to play as Riku and see his side of the entire first game. It's really fun, but incredibly difficult on Riku mode.
    Actually... just to say, its not a redo of the first KH game... Its after the first game, but before the second one... And yes, it does add story for the second game...

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast