Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Kingdom Hearts

Otaku dragonman may be famous one day dragonman may be famous one day dragonman's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Kingdom Hearts

hi aiselin, wats up?
    "May the force be with you"- Yoda

Newbie Geijetsuka may be famous one day Geijetsuka may be famous one day Geijetsuka's Avatar
    Thanks

Ladies and gentlemen i am the biggest final fantasy fan around(square-enix fan for that matter),and im sorry but.....DISNEY!?!?!? wtf . i did like the game however it's just...that....WHY DISNEY!?!?! WHYYYYY!?!?!
    Some times...I wonder if any of us exist at all.

Otaku Sparkydizzy may be famous one day Sparkydizzy may be famous one day Sparkydizzy's Avatar
    Thanks

Well for one reson they want to appeal to the kids for the most part and in actuallity the game could have been alot darker for the fact of the heartless and the hearts because there are a lot of emotions that are consider from the heart and for me It waas great and Disney Why not they need to be represented better then all the other crap that they made before it so I am not mad about it.
    Hey if you don't understand what i am saying it just because I'm black.

OUR MOTTO
    to destroy all mankind for the benifits of pandas and Squirells alike.

I will make your brain hurt with not using commas and periods and putting Caps where there shouldn't be hahaha. The sparky strikes again haha

Materials Master KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi's Avatar
    Thanks

ok, Disney and Square-Enix, saw a great partnership, what better way than to have the two big giants forge an alliance. It was the best move Disney has made yet, the game was thought to be horrible but in actuality it sold VERY WELL. It was a kick-ass move for Disney, but I have a news flash for people. Disney doesn't really consider it a big money maker, they don't acknowledge the fact that is was a good game, they are letting Square(which is the right move cuz only Square could have pulled it together) take the spotlight, but I will let you know right now, Disney doesn't consider it to be a big seller in its profits. This is mainly because the sale of Kingdom Hearts only accounted for probably 1% of its total profits, so though it may be an awesome series, it will not be considered a big seller because in the grand scheme of things, it just cannot out pace the earnings of theme park attendance. How do I know this, I WORKED for Disney in Orlando so I was part of the "magic" and the cast, and I get the yearly earnings reports that each public company must give to its workers. I am very excited that KH2 is comming out, I LOVE THE SERIES; also its giving props to Pirates of the Carribean; I am excited about these props because I worked at the Pirates of the Carribean ride. And don't get me started on Disney animation.

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Otaku kogome may be famous one day kogome may be famous one day
    Thanks

kingdom hearts rockx!!

Otaku Tenseiga may be famous one day Tenseiga may be famous one day Tenseiga's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cherry87
    You dont need to play KH chain of memories to play KH 2 ..
    KH 2 is the continuation of KH 1.... I hope this answers your question !
    Wow cherry like KH a lot and for good reason its a great game and to anyone who thinks its a kids game ITS NOT! No one under thirteen could understand the complexity of the plot and theme

Anti syndicate spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel's Avatar
    Thanks

This game is easy when u rush it, But If u want to beat it the right way,It's hard!!
    especially on hard and u have to fight sephoroth. He cheats'!

"I let all that kind of blood away" Thanks Viper

Devoted Otaku N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja's Avatar
    Thanks

Sephiroth was hard as hell to kill, it took me a while to do it, but he's six feet deep now ^_^ Yea he was that hard the first time, KH ROX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I like it, honestly its probably the best game ever created cuz it rox
    You should stop talking about your dreams, and start making them.

http://kuv319.tumblr.com/

There is something so human in the desire to never give up, while at the same time, never giving it your all?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast