Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Kingdom Hearts

Otaku Dreadhawk may be famous one day Dreadhawk may be famous one day Dreadhawk's Avatar
    On the battlefield, hiding behind you with a knife...
    Thanks

Re: Kingdom Hearts

Kingdom Hearts was OK imo, a bit cartoony, but you can blame Disney for that part, and wasnt Chain of Memories a card game? or maybe I'm thinkin of another sequel-esque game. Anyways, I didn't like KH enough cause of Disney's influence to buy the second game, heh.

??*Everyone Here Hates Me??* Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa's Avatar
    Thanks

I wasnt really interested but my friends loved it
    I think they tried too hard to be Final Fantasy

Otaku Sparkydizzy may be famous one day Sparkydizzy may be famous one day Sparkydizzy's Avatar
    Thanks

Becaus it has to be of coures come on it not that bad I mean everyone had this same problem with but it made the game alot better I think I now they stole a bunch of stuff from previous RPG's but it had a very good story once you go away from all the Disney stuff it had feeling to it Love and Hate that sort of thing.
    Hey if you don't understand what i am saying it just because I'm black.

OUR MOTTO
    to destroy all mankind for the benifits of pandas and Squirells alike.

I will make your brain hurt with not using commas and periods and putting Caps where there shouldn't be hahaha. The sparky strikes again haha

Otaku GamesTesterJan may be famous one day GamesTesterJan may be famous one day GamesTesterJan's Avatar
    Thanks

I like Square-Enix but i hate disney (lousy natsi's)
    I've been playing KH chaines of memories and im at a point where its just Sora and im leveling up to fight a really hard boss.
    Sense i've not got the use of donald and goofy the game has gotten a whole lot more enjoyable.Jan

Otaku tom_san may be famous one day tom_san may be famous one day tom_san's Avatar
    Thanks

disney is scary... but enix is cool... hmmm... i love kingdom hearts! i dont think u have to play chain of memories...

i wish my grass was emo so it would cut itself.

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

good thing Square-Enix did most of the work
    Disney just supplied the characters while Square created another classic RPG
    thank god
    [-_-]
    I love my girlfriend.

Otaku tom_san may be famous one day tom_san may be famous one day tom_san's Avatar
    Thanks

i wish sora came with a " friendly fire" option...

i wish my grass was emo so it would cut itself.

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

the basic layout of KH: COM is introducing the members of the organization, and namine so you know who they are for KH2. there are also like 7 trailers for kingdom hearts 2 if that peeks your intrest. the main thing is fighting through the levels of sora's memories and reclaiming his lost memory while fighting the members along the way. after beating it you go through castle oblivion as riku, which i thought was a lot easier. just my opinion though
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast