Thread: Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories

Tem
    Otaku Darts - 301 Champion, Chopper2 Champion Tem may be famous one day Tem may be famous one day Tem's Avatar
    Thanks

Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories

Just finished the game with sora.. quite a cool game, and they still have the simple and clean ending song of utada hikaru... well now, to play riku!

"Tama-chan! "

Veteran False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Tem
    Just finished the game with sora.. quite a cool game, and they still have the simple and clean ending song of utada hikaru... well now, to play riku!

Man, well, the secret spoiler is out. I saw the commercial for the game and it looked like dbz(forgot title name) when you play goku fighting in real time but adventure like an rpg. I heard you can use cards though. And on the commercial, the version of the song I heard seemed to have a more slower, mellower beat than the ps2 game. So it seems like if I want to know the full story of KH, I'll have to buy this game.....might as well pull out the gameboy player for the cube and buy it huh?

This signature is within the limits upheld by the forum rules. Unless the rules change, do not remove.

Newbie pookie9 may be famous one day pookie9 may be famous one day pookie9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well, the game got quite repetitive for me, and I just beat it for the sake of knowing the story gap between KH and KH2 when it comes out, but as it stands, FFXII looks more interesting to me than KH2, so i'll probably hold back on KH2. But then again, FFXII is like 10th on my list on what I want the following year D:

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    ye 12 is gonna be awesomeness times 12. I haven't got to play chain of memories yet, gonna buy it today. By what i've heard it really isn't that great ...i may invest in dawn of souls ^^. I do like the fact you can play as sora on chain of memories... my only problem is they should've made it for the ds the graphics could've been way better.

Otaku Neon 2 Champion, BMX Stunts Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Robo Slug 2 Champion Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well, I'm glad that they made a new KH game. But I heard that it was coming out for PS2 before Gb. Oh well I'll have to wait longer now for it.

False truth, cool animation of Rock.

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    A forum post should be like a skirt. Long enough to cover the subject matter, but short enough to keep things interesting.

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    Huh. I'm just going to play it just because of the gap inbetween and it's Kingdom Hearts. Also, will be playing Dawn of Souls at the same time as Chain of Memories. (I asked for them both for X-Mas, so hopefully.) I loved Kingdom Hearts, so, if it's the same gameplay, characters, story, etc. ~ I'll be satisfied. Oh yeah, KH2...
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Otaku Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love's Avatar
    Thanks
    The email I got from Squar-Enix said that it ties KH to KH 2 not to sure how but I wish it was on other platfroums e.g. PLAYSTASION 2
    Tom: Maybe we are a supreme being who was having self identity problems.
    Luis: Find yourself a women who loves video games as much as you do and you'll have have problems.

Otaku Neon 2 Champion, BMX Stunts Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Robo Slug 2 Champion Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x's Avatar
    Thanks
    I just want the ps2 version to come out already. I saw the gb ver. It's ok. I expected a little bit more. Can't explain it though.

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    A forum post should be like a skirt. Long enough to cover the subject matter, but short enough to keep things interesting.