Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: kissing

Newbie Megsaturn may be famous one day Megsaturn may be famous one day Megsaturn's Avatar
    Thanks

kissing

I go to sanger high school and i walking up the stairs when i saw this boy and girl kissing. There is sopost to be no kissing a hug is fine. but no kissing and for me since i have no boyfriend, I wish they would do it somewere else. Want do you think.
    MegSaturn

Newbie Keiko may be famous one day Keiko may be famous one day Keiko's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: kissing

Kissing publically...I don't know. I never do things like that even if I have a huge crush on someone. Only after marriage. In this case, I guess it is up to them, but still all of this should be done somewhere else...

# No Touchy #
    Keiko ~TTXTT TTXTT~ Sasuki

Otaku Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish's Avatar
    Thanks

kissing is now allowed where i go to school. just cuz walk down a hallway and that's all u see. which is probably why the average birth rate in Kenosha county is higher than the regional, state, and national averages. but anyways, i don't care. hell me and my g/f do it. doesn't harm anyone nor anything. it effected me when i was single though. let me know what i was missing and stuff. made me feel a little lonely when i see other ppl kissin and huggin and holding hands. cuz i know what it's like to have a g/f and how i feel when i don't have one. depends on who u are really. don't think that helps too much.

Dear Prudence JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt's Avatar
    Thanks

oOOoOoOo Kids are getting tickets and have to pay money if found on school property kissing....I find that funny and awsome...NO KISSING FOR YOU! lol

Go out of my SIGHT please!

Well My sisters kiss there boyfriends RIGHT in front of me...ANNOYING as hell.

oOOO and I HATE catching my Step Father and Mom...GAHH!
    *Runs screaming and crying*

Thanks Pyroo. :]

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Keiko
    Kissing publically...I don't know. I never do things like that even if I have a huge crush on someone. Only after marriage. In this case, I guess it is up to them, but still all of this should be done somewhere else...
    Your not going to kiss until your married? You wont get a guy that way. lol

If their hawt, i dont mind!!
    Last edited by Miroku4444; Jan 30, 2006 at 03:26 PM.

AO shady bystander Comboling Champion bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez's Avatar
    Thanks

Kissing here is allowed in schools.......Ack, I remembrd my frend and his gf kissing right on top of stairs while ppl wer walkin past them....Brrrr

And I saw 2 seniors kissing...... the guy stared at me for a long tym there, ooo scary >.<
    Kastelic's creation

ao's comrade swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3's Avatar
    Thanks

WELL IF I CANT HAVE IT NOBODY CAN A TOTAL BAN ON KISSING THATS WHAT I SAY !!!!! nah i joke if people want to do that its fine i mean they're all loved up so you cant help but leave them alone
    92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig!!!!

Otaku MisMelS may be famous one day MisMelS may be famous one day MisMelS's Avatar
    In a world where I can't be hurt anymore....
    Thanks

The only school that I have gone to where kissing is prohibited was my Elmentary School - I really don't think that we minded that much (LOL.) Humm, kissing in public, I don't know, its alright I guess. Personally, I don't kiss at all (my b/f and I have strict rules about that - no kissing untill we are engaged.)

@JLI - I agree! Catching my mom and step dad kissing makes me nausious!

THANK YOU SASURAIHELL!!! YOU ROCK!!!!

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast