Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: kissing

Otaku nightsly may be famous one day nightsly may be famous one day nightsly's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: kissing

loosen up, me I never care if I feel like it I just do it, even infront of my friends who dont have girls, I think of it as a message of get a girl, if it bothers u so much.

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kastelic4444
    Your not going to kiss until your married? You wont get a guy that way. lol

If their hawt, i dont mind!!
    Why, come on, kastelic-sami? That is a good conviction that Keiko is holding on to. Same here, Keiko...I agree with you. No kissing until marriage. Heed the words of the Monk.

Newbie Keiko may be famous one day Keiko may be famous one day Keiko's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kastelic4444
    Your not going to kiss until your married? You wont get a guy that way. lol
    No, I am not hot. [see my profile] Ugliness! Anyways, sorry, that is a belief that I stick to, but maybe if I find my true lover, then I may kiss him. Until then, no kissing for me.

@Kedar-san: Thank you so much for backing me up. Arigatou Kedar-san. I like your outlook at things. You are impressive from what I have seen on the boards. ^_^

# No Touchy #
    Keiko ~TTXTT TTXTT~ Sasuki

ao's comrade swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3's Avatar
    Thanks

I looked at your profile your not ugly you look nice your bf must know its worth the wait but when say that it sounds creepy so i'll shut up now
    92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig!!!!

Newbie Keiko may be famous one day Keiko may be famous one day Keiko's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by swordfish3
    I looked at your profile your not ugly you look nice your bf must know its worth the wait but when say that it sounds creepy so i'll shut up now
    Thank you, swordfish3, but I am not that nice looking. Anyways, I don't have a boyfriend...still looking for someone, to whom I will give my lips.

# No Touchy #
    Keiko ~TTXTT TTXTT~ Sasuki

ao's comrade swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3's Avatar
    Thanks

I still think you look nice and you wont be looking for anyone much longer but i will say no more about this because people will think strange things about me not that they already dont
    92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig!!!!

Dear Prudence JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt's Avatar
    Thanks

I still think you look nice and you wont be looking for anyone much longer but i will say no more about this because people will think strange things about me not that they already dont
    Swordfish....you are awsome...

That very nice things to say to Keiko....Only those Perverted would think otherwise^^

*Cough* I can think of a few *Cough*

NOT ME THOUGH!

Thanks Pyroo. :]

Otaku nightsly may be famous one day nightsly may be famous one day nightsly's Avatar
    Thanks

look nice? dud she's Hot. heh donno why he's waiting all I kno is, there must be something wrong with him if he sees her and decides to wait. heh am j/k dont be mad I said that.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast