Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: kissing

Newbie Keiko may be famous one day Keiko may be famous one day Keiko's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: kissing

Quote Originally Posted by swordfish3
    I still think you look nice and you wont be looking for anyone much longer but i will say no more about this because people will think strange things about me not that they already dont
    What you said means a lot to me. I take all that you said as a good well wish, don't worry. And thank you again, swordfish-san. You are very kind!

# No Touchy #
    Keiko ~TTXTT TTXTT~ Sasuki

Newbie Zenriek may be famous one day Zenriek may be famous one day Zenriek's Avatar
    Thanks

It's the same at my school. No kissing, nothing but hugging, hand holding, you know. But they do it anyway, all the time, in the middle of the hall, etc.
    I don't find anything wrong with it, as long as it doesn't go... further, because that's not meant for public, especially a school.
    I just turn my head away and don't watch, because you're really not supposed to watch that, it's like a private moment between two people, and I don't want to intrude on that.
    Where is the moment we needed the most? You kick up the leaves, and the magic is lost. They tell me your blue skies fade to grey, they tell me your passion's gone away, and I don't need no carryin' on...

You stand in the line just to hit a new low. You're faking a smile with the coffee to go. You tell me your life's been way off line, you're falling to pieces everytime, and I don't need no carryin' on...
    - Bad Day- Daniel Powter

ao's comrade swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JustLoseIt
    Swordfish....you are awsome...

That very nice things to say to Keiko....Only those Perverted would think otherwise^^

*Cough* I can think of a few *Cough*

NOT ME THOUGH!
    aww thanks just loose it imsure your not perverted lol
    92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig!!!!

Newbie Citara may be famous one day Citara may be famous one day
    Thanks

Kissing in public is okay if its a peck or somthing but it annoys me when some one is shoving their tongue down their gf/bf throat when I am trying to go up the stairs...oye! I mean I don't do that...gr

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Keiko
    No, I am not hot. [see my profile] Ugliness! Anyways, sorry, that is a belief that I stick to, but maybe if I find my true lover, then I may kiss him. Until then, no kissing for me.

@Kedar-san: Thank you so much for backing me up. Arigatou Kedar-san. I like your outlook at things. You are impressive from what I have seen on the boards. ^_^
    Theres nothing wrong with kissing, it aint sex. Im sure there will be plenty of kisses in your future, your not ugly.

I meant kissing is a sign of love and affection for one and another. If you cant see your self kissing someone, you shouldnt get married in the first place.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MisMelS
    Personally, I don't kiss at all (my b/f and I have strict rules about that - no kissing untill we are engaged.)

@JLI - I agree! Catching my mom and step dad kissing makes me nausious!
    Yes, your parents kissing should make you sick. lol

Gosh, this is a conservative bunch here. lol If kissing make you ill, that just means your too young for a real relationship. So i guess no kissing would be the right thing to do. God, why do i fell like im on an episode of the waltons or in a marry poppins movie?

Dear Prudence JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt's Avatar
    Thanks

HAHAH THE WALTONS OMG!!!

I just hate seeig my sisters and Parents kiss....Why would I enjoy it??!?!?! GAH!

Thanks Pyroo. :]

Thanks

May i ask, how old are you MisMelS and Keiko. Im guessin 12 or 13?? <--no offence intended. Your responses didnt seem like the normal teenage responces. Well maybe theres some religious or cultural thing going on here?

When i was a teen i kissed all the time, was no big deal. Its just a kiss. I never did it in public though.

Why, come on, kastelic-sami? That is a good conviction that Keiko is holding on to. Same here, Keiko...I agree with you. No kissing until marriage. Heed the words of the Monk.
    Its a normal part of a relationship kedar. It you dont have enough passion to even kiss, why would you get married. I can see not having sex until marriage, but kissing. After you guys have kissed youll see in aint no big deal. In some countrys they kiss like you were shaking hands or something.

I went and looked at your pic keiko, and i was expecting a dog. Then i saw it and i was wtf. If your ugly i better put a bag over my face.

Last edited by Miroku4444; Jan 30, 2006 at 07:06 PM.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast