Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: -Knocking on Heavens Door-

Newbie Stormraven may be famous one day Stormraven may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark.
    I mean heaven is a perfect sinless eternity right? sounds kinda boring to me. No one is really sure what hell is like, maybe it is just a place of eternal suffering, not to much different from life anyway.
    Noone's really sure what heaven's like either, Dark. And if it really is heaven I doubt it will be boring. (To me, hell would be eternal boredom. Suffering at least holds your attention.)

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Heaven is suppose to be perfection, hell is suppose to be chaotic suffering. Perfection boring, cuz then I would already know everything, done everything, and now that I think about it, maybe hell would be like heaven to me, because I'm so damn curious about it! and then heaven would be hell because perfection is boring! If you're perfect, you have reached limit, and you can never be any better. screw that. This is just me, but I think perfection is stupid and boring and vastly overrated.

Newbie E=mc² may be famous one day E=mc² may be famous one day
    Thanks
    There is no hell or heaven. Its all in the imagination of the men.
    All i see in the sky are clouds and everybody knows where those clouds come from if you learned science in high school. Also the universe is infinite. There is no end. We are small living creatures just like bacteria. We are kinda like the bacteria of planet earth,

All to say, when you die you stop existing, there is no such thing of ghost or soul, angle or whatever... Human dieing will see white because of chemical reaction to the brain. When the brain stop conctioning the cells and nurones start to dry and then, you start decomposing.
    Last edited by E=mc²; Mar 12, 2005 at 04:33 PM.

Newbie wonkabuz may be famous one day wonkabuz may be famous one day wonkabuz's Avatar
    Thanks
    From my point of view, I mean we can talk about death about something natural and all that, but I think the fact is that we don´t know the time or hour, I mean look at the guys in jail that are sentenced (don´t know if it´s writen right) to death penalty, they know when they´re going to die. What would they answear?

Newbie E=mc² may be famous one day E=mc² may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Stop existing is not like closing your eyes and say: Ooooh look at those preuty clouds. NO ! You become paralized and you stop thinking and you suddenly stop breathing without noticing due to chamical reaction to the brain.

As for the guy in jail and his time for execution, it's the same thing will hapend but the electorcution would increase his brain to dry and lose his neurones faster. This kind of torture is totaly un-human. And today is by druging the individual wich make the less pain and die witout noticing. I disagree with execution cause the guy could recover it self with treatment and education.

There's no such thing of a lil demon inside of you buzzing around.
    Last edited by E=mc²; Mar 12, 2005 at 10:03 PM.

Newbie Chaos_Catalysis may be famous one day Chaos_Catalysis may be famous one day Chaos_Catalysis's Avatar
    Thanks
    Death is just the first step. And also to be noted why do you want second impact to start?
    I thought that was what this thread was on. Door and gate are almost the same thing.
    The destruction of one is just the being of another

Newbie Dark_Soul may be famous one day Dark_Soul may be famous one day Dark_Soul's Avatar
    Thanks
    "Die is forgot, to be forgotten" (sounds better in Spanish). I don't really fear death, but I don't like it.
    Now, death is no the end, just a new begining.

Cuando oigas a un niño preguntar "¿Por que el sol viene y se va?"
    Dile "Porque en esta vida no hay luz sin obscuridad"

PiNk HaIr FaNaTiC Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Tychoides
    Hassun summed things up pretty well, I'd have to agree with his assessment.

I personally don't feel that death is a villain or enemy. Death is inevitable and unavoidable, so I find it is pointless to worry about it. In a way, I'm sort of curious as to what to expect, though if my theory is correct, the answer is nothing.
    Yea...though sometimes u jus cant help but to worry...i mean...if u go look at a mirror and think about what uve become and what u will be and how u feel when u die...it scares u that u WONT be thinking about nething...and u dont know that u ever existed...ur pretty much nothing and u cant remember nething t-t...though its sorta wierd cuz i really wanna know how it feels to die...though i guess death is one of those things u jus cant explain like a miracle

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast