Thread: KotOR 2 PC Glitch *Spoilers*

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

KotOR 2 PC Glitch *Spoilers*

I just picked up my copy of KotOR 2 for the PC, and already I've encountered a glitch.

The game runs just fine up untill you have take control of T3 and try and rescue your chracter in the Mining facility. In 2 area's that I've been in, the droid just starts moving eraticly on its own and then stops, but conitinues to make the moving noise. once that stops, it doesn't want to move at all, forcing me to reload the game and try again.

has anyone else had this problem?

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Nope worked fine on my game, haven't had a single glitch yet!
    And that's special because according to many sources it's filled to the brim with bugs and glitches...

Banned-looks like you were beat hunh little kid the_weird_one may be famous one day the_weird_one may be famous one day the_weird_one's Avatar
    Thanks
    i like glitches if they help you. does the kotor2 glitch help you?

Thanks
    No they do not.
    And I encountered one too, the Telos swoop racing is glitched in my game...

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks
    I can't wait till they release a patch, Then I'll start my down the dark side. Untill then, I'll compleate the Lightside first.

And after checking the Lucasarts forums on the glitchs you have mentioned, I found that they are indeed common and will more then likely be fixed in the first patch.

But since the game is already on its SECOND version when it was released, shouldn't all the bugs be fixed already?

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Not all bugs are picked up after the second sweep. There are plenty of examples, but none that I can remember.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by aceman67
    But since the game is already on its SECOND version when it was released, shouldn't all the bugs be fixed already?
    Some believe there are more bugs/glitches in the PC version than in the XboX version...
    I've had some dissapearing characters, one game crash to desktop, a strange incomplete conversation up till now.