Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: IS KOTOR GETting better anytime soon ?!!!!!!!!!

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks
    I loved the first one to the point where I beat it half a dozen times and did basically everythign there is to do in the game.

The second one started slow to me for some reason but picked up fast after about an 1 or so of gameplay. This game definately trumped the first one. The mere fact that you could train other characters to become Jedis was all that I needed, but they added so much more and the characters were alot better. My opinion, they did a good job adding to the first game with the second one, but didnt over-do it, leaving room for a little more expansion for the third game which I assume will be the final installment in the series. I think it is getting better, but honestly they did so well coming out of the gate I'm surprised they did as well as they did with the second game.

For the third game to please me all they have to do is keep the gameplay the same and make sure the story sums up everything. Also to play as Revan would be an added bonus.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Delerium
    Also to play as Revan would be an added bonus.
    ?
    You mean in the third one?

SPOILERS KOTOR
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    But he/she is anyone you choose and you already play as him/her in the first KOTOR...
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    END OF SPOILERS KOTOR

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    The first one was still the best. Had me hooked big time.....part 2? meh.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2