Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: *The Kyoto's Fangirl Has Arrived*

Newbie *Natsumi* may be famous one day *Natsumi* may be famous one day *Natsumi*'s Avatar
    Thanks

Re: *The Kyoto's Fangirl Has Arrived*

No offense is intended. Sorry if what I said was rude or something. It is just that I am used to calling Kedar-kun as Sagara-kun. I wanted it to be special and something different. Btw, that is what I call him at school as well...^_~

Newbie Haruki-sami may be famous one day Haruki-sami may be famous one day Haruki-sami's Avatar
    Thanks

WOW!!! What is going on? Huh? The girl, who hates the net, is on the net. Just kidding.

Hajimemashite, Natsumi? Glad to have you hear! Haha...Kedar will be in big trouble from now on.

Otaku *Mayura* may be famous one day *Mayura* may be famous one day *Mayura*'s Avatar
    Thanks

Ohayo, Natsumi-Chan. How are you? Thank you for coming here! I am very excited to have you at AO. Have a great time!!! ^_^

P.S. Btw, who is that dreamboy? Kedar?
    *^-^* Thank you SasuraiHell *^-^*

Newbie *Natsumi* may be famous one day *Natsumi* may be famous one day *Natsumi*'s Avatar
    Thanks

Arigatou-gozaimasu for all that welcomed me. It is a pleasure to be here, along with my dreamboy (stole Mayura-Chan's catch phrase).

P.S. Haruki...please be quite, will you? I will get Sagara-kun (Kedar) in trouble? No way.

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello, welcome...lalalalal......*I'm so happy you joined...It makes my life a bit more interesting....

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello Natsumi,

You are always welcomed here. In fact, I am glad that you joined. I, Kedar Sagara, wholeheartedly welcome you to AO. Have a superbly wonderful time. If you have any doubts or just want to talk, please PM me, ok? Hundred percent sure that you have already read the rules and such...so, enjoy your time!

~Kedar Sagara.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kedar
    Hello Natsumi,

You are always welcomed here. In fact, I am glad that you joined. I, Kedar Sagara, wholeheartedly welcome you to AO. Have a superbly wonderful time. If you have any doubts or just want to talk, please PM me, ok? Hundred percent sure that you have already read the rules and such...so, enjoy your time!

~Kedar Sagara.
    Arigatou-gozaimasu, Sagara-kun. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you...forever. I am so happy. I am fine and as you told me, I read the rules. Thank you for your concern, Sagara-kun. ^_~

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

wow where am i?.,
    WELCOME TO AO FROM SASURAI!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast