Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Labels in Society

Otaku twistergal723 may be famous one day twistergal723 may be famous one day twistergal723's Avatar
    Thanks

Labels in Society

Labels,Labels,Labels...What do you think of them?I personally think its another way of dividing up people more than ever....So lets look at all of the labels:
    Prep,Punk,Goth,Nerd,Freak,Whore(yes actually there is a clique full of these)Add on if I am missing any....

But anyway I would like to know if you have classified yourself, or had someone classify for you one of these labels...Even though I think labels can burn in hell I am considered punk for the record by my peers

I'm ♥mazing!

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Labels in Society

Good topic, BTW. Nice to see you start new threads again. I was given two labels by my dear friends, one of them is same as yours: Punk and also a nerd because I study a lot. But I don't wear any freaky glasses or something like that.

Idiot Impaler Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216's Avatar
    Thanks

Um... I've been labeled a bartender. People see me standing behind a bar in my work uniform and automatically jump to assumptions. Blasted society.
    Oh yeah... And I've been labeled a college student. It's horrible.
    And a member of AnimeOnline.net
    So on and so forth...
    Last edited by Agent Orange 216; Nov 11, 2005 at 10:48 PM.
    The Last Remaining Realist.

See Dick Buy Beer, See Dick not Tip, See Dick try again, See Dick Go thirsty. Moral of the Story: Don't be a Dick.

Otaku dnangel141 may be famous one day dnangel141 may be famous one day dnangel141's Avatar
    Thanks

I know these days its all the way you look.People watch something they're automatically pycho..people these days..know what i am saying

Otaku twistergal723 may be famous one day twistergal723 may be famous one day twistergal723's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dnangel141
    I know these days its all the way you look.People watch something they're automatically pycho..people these days..know what i am saying
    Actually I do...People judging a book by its cover...Not by its mushy text on the inside

I'm ♥mazing!

Otaku dnangel141 may be famous one day dnangel141 may be famous one day dnangel141's Avatar
    Thanks

lol ya like if you see a theme song to s-cry-ed your like wtf and the show is aboulutly awsome

Idiot Impaler Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216's Avatar
    Thanks

What could possibly fix that?

Oh yeah... Nothing. Like it or not, you do it too. Someday we'll have some super-cool Star Wars gadget that can blow up the planet, and we'll test this gadget, and then we'll all die. That's when the labels will be nomore.
    Either that or everybody being exactly the same, in which case we might as well be dead, would get rid of the social labels. Doesn't seem worth it to me, but hey, rationality isn't everything.
    The Last Remaining Realist.

See Dick Buy Beer, See Dick not Tip, See Dick try again, See Dick Go thirsty. Moral of the Story: Don't be a Dick.

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

A good solution to get rid of social labels would be to follow a hard to follow, yet simple principle: Never Judge others. Also, I am called as the martial arts freak at the Gurukul (same as a Dojo) because I practice it most of the time, at home as well.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast