Thread: lain-were is she?

Newbie childmon may be famous one day childmon may be famous one day childmon's Avatar
    Thanks

lain-were is she?

did the wired get defused in the end? and if it did were did lain go beside hiding in others thoughts of her old self. did she ever really find out who she was?

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hmmm, i don't no.. *goes back to watch the series the 8th time*
    THis series is really confusing iisn't it ^^
    But i still love it!
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

In the end, the Wired still exists, Lain found out that she was a 'Creation' of the original 'God' of the Wired, (which she defeated), took over as 'God', and 'rewrote history' so that the original never existed. The series refused to go into where that original 'God' came from....
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Otaku zeine may be famous one day zeine may be famous one day zeine's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by LenMiyata
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

In the end, the Wired still exists, Lain found out that she was a 'Creation' of the original 'God' of the Wired, (which she defeated), took over as 'God', and 'rewrote history' so that the original never existed. The series refused to go into where that original 'God' came from....

Very well said, my thoughts exactly... Lain is a entirely a software... But yeah, the series ended too soon and the origin of the Wired "God" was never implied or stated clearly, in fact, not well at all... I really liked the ending of the series though... It's one of the few shows that left me satisfied even though I wanted more... It would be much better if there was a continuation of Lain for us to see the order of the "reset" world... And also, to witness what had become of Lain... Does she really end up all alone for eternity w/o anyone knowing her existence? and other stuff like that...

Newbie Kaoru may be famous one day Kaoru may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by LenMiyata
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

Pretty much what he said ^^

And i thought the ending was awesome.

Otaku zeine may be famous one day zeine may be famous one day zeine's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaoru
    And i thought the ending was awesome.

Indeed... The best in fact!