Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: The lamest movie you ever saw.....

Newbie barnabus may be famous one day barnabus may be famous one day barnabus's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lord nikon
    Finding nemo is the most f................................................. ......... movie ive evr seen.

It's like looking at a black screen, tied up in the chair and there is no remote...

Man.., what a lame movie
    finding nemo is awesome. what the hell man. just kidding. it is good though. and your opinion is as valid as mine.

the worst film i have seen. maybe "cabin fever." the most recent one. terrible. gruesome. but not gruesome in a "okay, that works kind of way." senseless crap.

barnabus

Newbie Ichigo_Kitty may be famous one day Ichigo_Kitty may be famous one day Ichigo_Kitty's Avatar
    Thanks
    >.>; Oh my god the lamest movie? "Fat Albert" was the most retarted movie I ever seen. -_-; my mom made me go see it and I knew it would be this bad already. That was the most worstest bull I have ever wasted in a movie theather. >.<;
    "Please guide my way under your wings."
    ~ Ichigo Kitty

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    "Cannibal Women in the Avacado Jungle of Death" was another classic. Oh boy.....just listen to the title, i saw this "movie" on cable tv at about 1 in the morning a few years back while sipping on a few beers and thank God i was stone drunk, thats really the only reason i sat through it.

jao
    Otaku jao may be famous one day jao may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Well, there are a lot of bad movies out there. Recently a lot of crap has been played some that stand out in my head:

lord of the rings: return of the king
    the ring
    legally blond 1 & 2
    Wedding Planner(in fact everything with J. Lo except 'Jack' with Robin Williams)
    Oceans Twelve

Hmm, I could go on I suppose. Not a lot is standing firm though since I usually do well at avoiding movies. Out of the above, I watched LOTR all the way through, I didn't watch the rest anymore than an hour.

Worst movies ever: Every Chevey Chase movie

Otaku dark_glaive may be famous one day dark_glaive may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Men in Black 2. Not only was it nowhere near as good as the original it had plot holes. Unacceptable. The best part of MiB 2 was the Two Towers trailer that preceded it.
    Dont make your sig that big again or I'll de-brain you---administration

Otaku serge2005 may be famous one day serge2005 may be famous one day serge2005's Avatar
    Thanks
    The worst movie I've seen is Mr 3000
    I am the fire that light your wood. I'm the thunder that lights you night. I'm the wind that keeps you cool. are you wondering who I am? I'm the great wizard serge

http://bahamutpheonix.7.forumer.com/index.php
    please join this site if you like any type of games

Newbie BBoyPHoeNiX1337 may be famous one day BBoyPHoeNiX1337 may be famous one day BBoyPHoeNiX1337's Avatar
    Thanks
    Don't remember the title, but it was by National Lampoon... All I really remember about the movie is some dude who flashes a snake and causes it to faint... dumb movie...
    ~|*BBoy|*|PHoeNiX*|~
    Unless I grip the sword, I can not protect you. While gripping the sword, I can not embrace you.

Banned Kikinaki may be famous one day Kikinaki may be famous one day Kikinaki's Avatar
    Thanks
    Come to think of it, there a few ones who were real bad in my opinion:

Matrix Reloaded and Revolutions

After seeing the original, it was really magnificent. The movie had anything you could wish for as a sci-fi/action freak. Then they made a plan to add two sequels thereafter. In my opinion they shouldn't have done that, because in the end they ruined everything.
    Thats how the movie bussiness is. If a movie makes lots of cash, there will be always at least one sequel to make lots of more cash. And that is why we get bad sequels of good movies.
    Last edited by Kikinaki; Apr 01, 2005 at 02:31 PM.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast