Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: The lamest movie you ever saw.....

Newbie barnabus may be famous one day barnabus may be famous one day barnabus's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mamimi_rue
    Hmmm, The Never Ending Story II. -__- That's the worst sequel to any movie, I've ever seen. Really, I thought it was cool when oh... I was 5, but nothing compares with the first. I made the mistake of buying it for about 6 bucks.
    wasn't jonathan brandeis in that? remember he was one of the hot young men riddled all over those girlie girl magazines in the early nineties. hilarious. i think my family has that movie in video. total crap.

barnabus

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by narrator
    you havent seen the godawful 3rd Neverending Story.

oh yeah I have ..... uuhhhhhhgghhh. That was worse !! AHH !
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Newbie heavens_dragon may be famous one day heavens_dragon may be famous one day heavens_dragon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Worst movie for me is Anything Else with Woody Allen and was it Jason Bigg? Man, worst $9 I ever spent. I still don't get the storyline and I can't believe I even sat through it.

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    The movie I hate above all the rest is Kung Pow. I hated that movie, dumbest movie I've ever seen, and I agree with a few of the others. But not all.

Newbie Fallen Angel may be famous one day Fallen Angel may be famous one day Fallen Angel's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by barnabus
    finding nemo is awesome. what the hell man. just kidding. it is good though. and your opinion is as valid as mine.

the worst film i have seen. maybe "cabin fever." the most recent one. terrible. gruesome. but not gruesome in a "okay, that works kind of way." senseless crap.

barnabus
    I think he have a thing for fish, so dont border. But finding nemo really is a waste of time, I have to watched it the other day at school too :Thumbd: . Anyway, for me, Darkness Fall is the suckiest and a waste of time and money. Everyone keep going on about how good it is, and after I rented and watched it, man, it suck sooooo bad, not to include stupid. So people, dont waste money on this film, the simple-ist sumary for this film is: fairy tale + light out = Darkness Fall.

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks
    A SciFi movie called Frankenfish is the latest lame movie I've seen and I've seen a couple dozen of them. This one was about a pair of frankenfish (yes they are real fish) that attack people that live down in the bayou. A frankenfish is actually a fish that walks on land a friend told me the day after I saw it. Now I know the SciFi channel puts some craptastic movies out there, but this was just God awful and unforgivable!

Newbie Chanzor may be famous one day Chanzor may be famous one day Chanzor's Avatar
    Thanks
    The most lamest movie I have ever seen would have to be A Cinderella Story! my little cousin made me go see it when I was at her house. It was horrible!!!!!!!!
    Channy

Otaku Nameless may be famous one day Nameless may be famous one day Nameless's Avatar
    Thanks
    Lamest movie..? Movies of different language that I never understood.. Shaolin Soccer.. well its nice but its chinese.. Awsome.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast