Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: The lamest movie you ever saw.....

Otaku whitec may be famous one day whitec may be famous one day whitec's Avatar
    Thanks
    The worst movie so far would be. A -C grade movie a western movie
    called Ghost-town. One of the most stupidest movies ever. It almost compares to Gigli.
    Looking forward to Burst Angel Vol. 3

Otaku Endless Flight 2 Champion Dnite may be famous one day Dnite may be famous one day Dnite's Avatar
    Thanks
    The lamest Ive seen??
    man my list is too big for this space, but Ill mention these since theyre the only ones I can remember right now
    Critters 4
    legally Blonde 2
    Evil is actually in my job description

Newbie Songo may be famous one day Songo may be famous one day Songo's Avatar
    Thanks
    The lamest movie I ever saw, Is hellboy, My dad likes it and he got it and whanted me to wacth it with it, Sorry for those of you that like it, I just think its lame.

Sig made by Me

Banned Kikinaki may be famous one day Kikinaki may be famous one day Kikinaki's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Songo
    The lamest movie I ever saw, Is hellboy.
    Can you tell us why Songo? I'm curious.

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks
    i think worst movie was Catwomen. Did not do to Halle Berry any justice. It was just so stupid!!!! And the recent jame bond movie!! it's getting a bit old now and boring.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Newbie Sairo may be famous one day Sairo may be famous one day Sairo's Avatar
    Thanks
    ....ELF....enough said....however for those who want a reason i'm just going to have to say its plot is lame for a comedy that saturday night live guy (forget his name thinks its will something) is probably the only reason the movie sold...and the main reason the movie is lame is come on...whats with the plot....now i know that those reasons don't justify the movie to be lame however if you just watch the movie you should agree with me unless you are a die hard will something fan.

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    The Scooby-Doo film(s)...............why exactly did someone think this needed to be made?

Newbie nukelizard may be famous one day nukelizard may be famous one day nukelizard's Avatar
    Thanks
    After being subjected to the movie 'You Got Served', I felt like trying to touch chopstick tips together - one through each ear. The sorry little nub that picked the movie at work was punished by having to watch six hours of 1970's first aid training films. Nice to be the boss, isn't it?

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast