Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: The lamest movie you ever saw.....

Newbie jaiden may be famous one day jaiden may be famous one day jaiden's Avatar
    Thanks
    Two VERY close calls for me, firslt Gosford Park. i watched it in the cinema when it came out and OH MY GOD i was SOOOOOOO bored. have not seen such a boring move in a long time previous or since

the other was.....crud i forgot..will update post when it comes back to me (dont yuo hate that..keyboard prompted memory block..)

Otaku TakuHonji may be famous one day TakuHonji may be famous one day TakuHonji's Avatar
    Thanks
    "The Village"...after the movie pretty much everyone wanted their money back.

Ones life is too short to move like a mortal
    Live by the sword
    Die by the sword
    Stay in the shadows

Newbie BrandonHulbutta may be famous one day BrandonHulbutta may be famous one day BrandonHulbutta's Avatar
    Thanks

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by TakuHonji
    "The Village"...after the movie pretty much everyone wanted their money back.
    That movie was a fraud!!!

Otaku sukotsu9 may be famous one day sukotsu9 may be famous one day sukotsu9's Avatar
    Thanks
    A lot of people are mentioning "scary movies", which leads me to believe that directors can't make scary movies well anymore. As for me, I don't know if it's the world's worst movie or not, but very bored while downtown with a friend, we actually paid money in a theater to see "American Pie 2". OMG, I really can't believe I lost 5 bucks on that. "Comedy" has sunk really low.

Newbie Rei_Ayanami03 may be famous one day Rei_Ayanami03 may be famous one day Rei_Ayanami03's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hollywood Homicide.

Harrison Ford and Josh Hartnett having sex and shooting.

x_x; Two hours of my life I will never get back again.
    ::I'm the one for whom nothing is going to change.::

Newbie E-Yuki-chan04 may be famous one day E-Yuki-chan04 may be famous one day E-Yuki-chan04's Avatar
    in a vortex, beyond space and time, and all tht othr crap
    Thanks
    lets see...ummmmm house of the dead, the ring one and two, ummmm....., the grudge, ummmmm....., cellular, ummmm....the notebook, the president's daughter....there are a whole lot more i'm too lazy to type though...........i'm a tough critic
    hmmmmmm...........wat new world.......
    hmmmmmm........... i see.....

dude where'z my car

Newbie sawaislikeakite may be famous one day sawaislikeakite may be famous one day sawaislikeakite's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have a knack for figuring out the polots of scary movies. Someone was talking about The Others and I stated what I thought the plot was, with out any knowledge of it, and had everything right. Likewise with the Village. Therefore I don't see them because what's the point?

Lamest movies I've ever seen are:

House of the Dead. I saw it with my friend for free because I worked at the local movie theatre. First we saw Kill Bill then we decided to see if we could get into another movie for free. That was the only one we knew we could get into. We laughed. A lot.

The Matrix squeals sucked. The were hastely made and way to predictable.

-*-elena-*-

Only 13 posts?!? I demand a recount. I was at a 1,000 way back when. And it took me 2+ years to get there! I unleash my wrath....Now!

Newbie VampireHunterD may be famous one day VampireHunterD may be famous one day VampireHunterD's Avatar
    Thanks
    Swept Away. This movie was plain dumb. It was boring and had no real plot.

My Blog - It's Not Your Space - ym/aim: RaiserOfGales msn: RaiserOfGales @ hotmail.com

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast