Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: The lamest movie you ever saw.....

Newbie Arcane-World may be famous one day Arcane-World may be famous one day Arcane-World's Avatar
    Thanks
    A walk to remember

There's a few more, but that's the one that imediatly pops into my head. Gah! ><
    "Jesus, I wish people were as interested in raising their kids as they are in the humping process that creates them" Adam Carolla
    WARNING! Contents under pressure, cap my blow off causing eye or other serious injury. Point away from face and people. Especially while opening.
    You shall seek the hell, you shall seek evil, you shall seek darkness, you shall seek sorrow, you shall seek me
    <-| My DeviantArt |->

Otaku Mana may be famous one day Mana may be famous one day Mana's Avatar
    Thanks
    Movies have always been reliant and based on books, tales, myths, history, unfortunately but occasionally video games, etc, but in the past few years I have seen it done one too many times and then some. To the point to where now they can even remake a classic movie, have the casting of characters be less prejudice and diverse, add some sort of new demented twist, and slap on a new 'up to date' title. Seriously, if it wasn't for a selected few awesome movies that come out from time to time*coughSINCITYcoughTEAMAMERICAcough* and the hilarious adventures of movie theater experiences, I would rarely go and waste my money.

Guess I should answer the actual topic question, eh? lol This list could literally be endless, but I'll just name the ones on the top of my head right now:

- A personal rule: If there's 6+ sequels, just stop...(sup Land Before Time)
    - I can't say this enough: horror films. Some are just so ridiculous you can watch them for comical reasons, yet there are the occasional exceptions
    - White/black authority(i.e. police, FBI) hotshot + stupid black/white sidekick trainee that ends up saving his partner's life + subtle racial references + movie's theme song consisting of the newest popular song voted by MTV's web poll = one of the new lows of visual entertainment
    - Mainstream teen movies. How many times can you watch some dorky guy attempt to get the hottest girl in school by trying to be someone he isn't but results in her and for some miraculous reason the whole school voting him Prom King for confessing in front of everyone what he went through to get that far? And don't forget the opposition: girl getting a makeover! ;D
    - Disney/Nickelodeon TV show turned into made for TV movie. 'Nuff said (If it makes it to the theaters the only purpose of making such a mistake is for people 8 and under)
    - We(Women's Entertainment) made for TV movies. MORE than 'nuff said
    - B-quality pr0no. Come on, someone had to say it. :\ I myself indulged on purchasing Edward Penishands thanks to Something Awful's wonderful review.
    - And I already mentioned horrible remakes.

Man I could go on but I'll stop right here, you get the general idea.
    Last edited by Mana; Apr 29, 2005 at 03:20 AM.
    "so i herd u liek mudkips"

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Elf. I was forced to sit through that with my family, and I almost tore my head off. It is so stupid!

Newbie Bluesummers may be famous one day Bluesummers may be famous one day Bluesummers's Avatar
    Thanks
    Kung Pow

I would personally like to slap the piss out of someone near me if I ever heard them rave about how funny and good it was.
    "don't worry.. i struck you with the backside.. hmm? oh, sorry.. this is a double edged sword" *Zelgadis*

Newbie TekkenMaster15 may be famous one day TekkenMaster15 may be famous one day TekkenMaster15's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dumb and Dumberer: When Harry met Lloyd. there was like 1 funny part that wasn't
    even that funny. The movie was just retarded.
    Some things in life are free, but there is always a catch!

Newbie RAve master may be famous one day RAve master may be famous one day RAve master's Avatar
    Thanks
    The old Version of Gundum it realy freaks me out wwwwwwaaaaaaaaa
    The Strong Shall Live And The Weak Shall Die

Otaku winryrockbell may be famous one day winryrockbell may be famous one day winryrockbell's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don't know if this is actually a movie or not, but it is called Napolean Dynamite. I saw this at school and I thought it was really weird.

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks
    Another film that was really crap was Dodge Ball, it was ok for a laugh but it got really annoying after a short while!!!!
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast