Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The Last Digimon Otaku

Newbie Inkaholic may be famous one day Inkaholic may be famous one day Inkaholic's Avatar
    Thanks

The Last Digimon Otaku

I am that man, that I am. The last hardcore fanboy of Digimon. Yes, I'll admit it; I've downloaded all the movies ever made (fansdubbed), assembled a fairly good deck of cards, collected all the Tomagatchi rip-offs, and downloaded just about every song ever featured in any season. I even still watch the dubbs on Jetix and ABC Family whenever I can.

Favorite Character: Takato. Gotta love the clueless gogglehead. And he's supposed to be the leader ^_^.

Favorite Digimon: SlashAngemon

Favorite Season: 2nd

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Last Digimon Otaku

I am not a huge fan. But, it is a really cool show. My little sister likes it. Anything she likes, I like.

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: The Last Digimon Otaku

Quote Originally Posted by Inkaholic
    I am that man, that I am. The last hardcore fanboy of Digimon. Yes, I'll admit it; I've downloaded all the movies ever made (fansdubbed), assembled a fairly good deck of cards, collected all the Tomagatchi rip-offs, and downloaded just about every song ever featured in any season. I even still watch the dubbs on Jetix and ABC Family whenever I can.

Favorite Character: Takato. Gotta love the clueless gogglehead. And he's supposed to be the leader ^_^.

Favorite Digimon: SlashAngemon

Favorite Season: 2nd
    lol dude, i used to watch digimon when i was a little kid, i really never liked all the seasons, i think season 5 was stupid, the digievolution phase was really retard. The seasons of digimon that i really enjoyed were season 1 , 2, 3 & 4.

Laid Back Otaku Tano-kun may be famous one day Tano-kun may be famous one day Tano-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool Re: The Last Digimon Otaku

when i was younger, i thought the 1st season of digimon was cool....but when they made more seasons i didn't bother watching them anymore....to me, it was the same kind of digievolution, but they spiced it up a bit for each season...

Newbie Inkaholic may be famous one day Inkaholic may be famous one day Inkaholic's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes, the fifth season did in fact suck ice. V-Tamers? What the hell? It was so idiotic its not even funny.

Makes me glad it never reached America.

Devoted Otaku Quick Words Champion, Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Mah Jongg Garden Champion, Haunted House Champion Cheza may be famous one day Cheza may be famous one day Cheza's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ketaro
    lol dude, i used to watch digimon when i was a little kid, i really never liked all the seasons, i think season 5 was stupid, the digievolution phase was really retard. The seasons of digimon that i really enjoyed were season 1 , 2, 3 & 4.
    I only liked the first season.. The rest I just kinda lost interests in them and moved on to South Park
    If they really had a desire to live, they would've been more aware of how easy it is to die.

Otaku Suzy may be famous one day Suzy may be famous one day Suzy's Avatar
    In Puerto Rico the stinkiest place on earth.^~^
    Thanks

Yeah i was a big fan of digimon but when the 2nd edition came, it sucks.
    '' Death, cruelty, murder the things i have hate forever, Life is like a test with a limited time'' And doesnt have any sign''
    I wish i could help you but i make things worst, by liken you

Otaku Chibi Vincent may be famous one day Chibi Vincent may be famous one day Chibi Vincent's Avatar
    Thanks

i got to say,i like the 2nd season of digimon too.Kari looks cute.T.K is handsome.Gotomon is still my fave.and Yamato well is so awesome.lol.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast