Thread: Last Exile.

Otaku esthered may be famous one day esthered may be famous one day esthered's Avatar
    Thanks

Last Exile.

Last Exile , the anime that celebrated Gonzo's 10th anniversary is surprisingly good.

I rented it yesterday out of curiousity since I've never seen this one, but heard so much about it, and the strange and unique opening theme caught my attention. I've never watched such an amazing anime with superb graphics that are mixed with CGI. The characters are someone different from what I've expected, and the music is SUPERB. Last Exile gives me this Final Fantasy-feel while watching it.

For me, I think it's safe to say that Last Exile is AWESOME. :]

Did you like Last Exile?

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks
    I enjoyed the series, although I've only seen up to episode 16, its very good, and I recomend it

Otaku whitec may be famous one day whitec may be famous one day whitec's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by aceman67
    I enjoyed the series, although I've only seen up to episode 16, its very good, and I recomend it
    ive seen tidbits here and there, i love the artwork on it. i have a wall scroll of it and a poster and a couple figures. lol
    i have seen it on g4techtv, it's really cool.
    Looking forward to Burst Angel Vol. 3

Newbie TZi BJC2 may be famous one day TZi BJC2 may be famous one day TZi BJC2's Avatar
    Thanks
    i have seen the whole thing on techtv... it is really awsome... i also love the story

Fangirl Missing in Action Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai's Avatar
    Thanks
    I collected the entire series on DVD... so I can safety say that I loved it, otherwise I wouldn't spent all the money I did on it. ^_^ I watched it over about 9 months, and I remember the feeling of absolutely dying for the nextw DVD to come out, and the two month waiting periods in between each volume.
    I lent it to my friend once I had the complete series and she watched it in two days.
    She has a thing for 'Cloud Age Sympthony' now... we blast it in her car stereo whenever we go driving.

I love the animation, and the overall story and characters.... and I loveee Alex ^_^
    Great series, I recomend it to everyone.
    Last edited by Hikari Sakurai; Jun 01, 2005 at 12:10 AM.

Leader of the Fangirl Conspiracy

Because teasing boys is so much fun.

[ Minitokyo| Doki Doki | My AO Gallery | Request a Siggy ]
    "Bisshies make Hikari happy"

Newbie Sypher may be famous one day Sypher may be famous one day Sypher's Avatar
    Thanks
    I saw it on Tech Tv and it was unsurprisingly good. I knew it was going to be good anyways cause it's GONZO!!!!!!!!

you're beautiful, alright?! AND IF ANYONE TELLS YOU OTHERWISE TELL THEM "HEY!!!!! SHUT UP!!!!!!!!" - Allen Thomas (Sypher)

Otaku whitec may be famous one day whitec may be famous one day whitec's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sypher
    I knew it was going to be good anyways cause it's GONZO!!!!!!!!
    you said it brother, just about everything they make is mind numbingly good
    but i'll save that conversation for another day,

just one thins i love about Last Exile, the girls are just sooo cute. lol
    Looking forward to Burst Angel Vol. 3

tak
    Otaku tak may be famous one day tak may be famous one day
    Thanks
    well, yes if you want to