Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Last Exile

Otaku nova may be famous one day nova may be famous one day nova's Avatar
    Thanks

Last Exile

I like happy endings, but really, this was so happy, that it made me cry and a little confused...

spoiler ahead....

Did they really all need to end up living in the same farm together? or possibly they are just close neighbors...and did sophia end up ruling the land, or moving on as captain on the silverna? I thought there be more closure with her.

i'm also a little disappointed on the demise of deo. his bestfriend Luciora went through all the trouble just to have him fall off the vanship? but then again, he did remember Luciora in the end, which i guess is just as gratifying as freeing the rule from the guild.

regardless, i really learned to love this series.

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Yeah, I really like this series. The ending was kind of off, but then again, a lot of the good series that exist have oddball endings. Deo's demise was kind of upsetting, but I got over it quickly.

Devoted Otaku youth_anime_fan may be famous one day youth_anime_fan may be famous one day
    Thanks
    There's hope! IN a picture in the cover of last exile dvd7 there is dio walking in on the farm.

Fangirl Missing in Action Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Spoilers...... of course:

Firstly I was really devestated that Alex died. He was my favourite character in that series.... he was so cool, so yeah I was going "No! not Alex." but I'm glad that he took the Maestro out with him.

I watched the ending two nights ago, I loved it... was a little opened ending and I was kind of dissapointed with how Dio just fell off the Vanship but I still loved it.
    The whole thing, Lavie and Claus flying through the Grand Steam, Exile coming out... or whatever it did, and Alvis saying the Mysteria with her hair out. Very beautiful.
    Just a little cheesed with the way my two favourite characters, Alex and Dio, ended up through.

Also something that really confussed me was with Mullin Shetland.
    Did he die or what? I always figured that he died in the battle he fought together with that Dilsh (or however you spell it) girl. But at the end, he's alive and so is she.
    Unless it was someone different with a similar voice I'm completly lost.
    Need to rewatch the ending.
    Last edited by Hikari Sakurai; Jan 18, 2005 at 03:42 AM.

Leader of the Fangirl Conspiracy

Because teasing boys is so much fun.

[ Minitokyo| Doki Doki | My AO Gallery | Request a Siggy ]
    "Bisshies make Hikari happy"

Newbie Sasuke_rawz may be famous one day Sasuke_rawz may be famous one day Sasuke_rawz's Avatar
    Thanks

Angry

U like alex? U kid me. I was so happy when he died....... He is like extra baggage.............. :Thumbd:

Otaku nova may be famous one day nova may be famous one day nova's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hikari Sakurai
    Spoilers...... of course:

Also something that really confussed me was with Mullin Shetland.
    Did he die or what?
    I think they just wanted you to think they died to add drama. I was surprised he was alive too. It's weird that they are all still together in the end....they must've started their own little "silvanna" village.

Newbie angelstarbeam may be famous one day angelstarbeam may be famous one day angelstarbeam's Avatar
    on a distant planet where i am a humble storyteller. in reality, i live in a city. not telling which
    Thanks
    mullin lived? how did that happen?! i hate watching anime on the tv-they always cut out something!
    The noble ones of this world
    Are the ones that repent
    of their own sins

Newbie Kaoru may be famous one day Kaoru may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nova
    i'm also a little disappointed on the demise of deo. his bestfriend Luciora went through all the trouble just to have him fall off the vanship? but then again, he did remember Luciora in the end, which i guess is just as gratifying as freeing the rule from the guild.
    Who and the what now?

Dio, was imagaing Luciloa (sp? sorry) in his van ship. Didn't you notice that after the transfermation Dio was slowly loosing his mind.

I was more upset about Alex getting killed. But i guess he took Maestro out, so in the end its alright.

I also believed Mullin died, but maybe he was just injured in the fight.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast