Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Last Exile fans?

Newbie Lady Delphine may be famous one day Lady Delphine may be famous one day Lady Delphine's Avatar
    Thanks

Last Exile fans?

Hey! I'm new here and my favorite anime is Last Exile. I see that there aren't any recent threads on it!
    It's got beautiful CGI and character designs, all designed by Range Murata, doncha know? It also has some of the most beautiful music I have ever heard, not only in an anime, but probably ever.
    The story and character development is great, as well. Claus...really learned a lot, and by the end of the series, he wasn't one of my favorite characters, but he improved a lot.
    My favorite, as you can see in my username, is this woman, but not 'cause she's pretty and "evil":

I really think she was unhappy and needed someone to love her. Well...my favorite pairing is CicadaxDelphine. I want her to find love...if (slim chance) she's still alive.
    Are there any other fans?
    ^Delphine's little brother.
    "Isn't something missing? Isn't someone missing me?"

Otaku esthered may be famous one day esthered may be famous one day esthered's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Last Exile fans?

Actually, I started a Last Exile thread some time back, but yet I'm glad to see another Last Exile fan in the house!

Last Exile is a more realistic Anime, not those cute-sy animes where girls have extraordinary looks and figures. If you think about it, the characters all look pretty ordinary, except for the 'elite' ones like Lady Delphine. The story of LE is also a very exciting and challenging one! Finally, not another "saving the world" anime! I agree that the music is one of the best ever. I absolutely adore the soundtrack! LE is definately one of the best, and i mean best Anime I've ever watched, in my opinion. Graphic-wise, this anime beats a lot others.

Continue loving LE!

Newbie Lady Delphine may be famous one day Lady Delphine may be famous one day Lady Delphine's Avatar
    Thanks

I think Madame Mad-thane was pretty good-looking...
    But come ON, any Guilder male is just HOT!!!!!
    Like Cicada...
    He was hot...
    ^Delphine's little brother.
    "Isn't something missing? Isn't someone missing me?"

Newbie EchoOfRain may be famous one day EchoOfRain may be famous one day
    Thanks

Yeah ^^ this was a really well made anime

Newbie Aiselin may be famous one day Aiselin may be famous one day Aiselin's Avatar
    Thanks

I've heard of it, but never actually seen it... Its licensed I'm guessing...?

Otaku GSXR600K1 may be famous one day GSXR600K1 may be famous one day GSXR600K1's Avatar
    Thanks

It is licensed, and it is on G4TV. I like the TV series.

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble
    Quote Originally Posted by Aiselin
    I've heard of it, but never actually seen it... Its licensed I'm guessing...?
    GENEON Entertainment has the US Region 1 license, and here is their official 'Last Exile' website...
    http://www.lastexiledvd.com/
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

??*Everyone Here Hates Me??* Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa's Avatar
    Thanks

I only watched half

G4-TechTV suck :mad2:

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast