Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: Last movie you cried while watching (be honest)

Otaku eleonne has disabled reputation eleonne's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by anothermeanotherperson
    windstruck. it is a korean movie. it have everthing, so touching, in my list of good movies to watch over and over again.
    If you're a big fan of Windstruck, then I'm sure you'll love My Sassy Girl as well. Both movies are directed by the same person, and both also have the same hilarious comedy and great romantic story, only, My Sassy Girl has a happier ending. You should try it, it's one of the best, I greatly recommend it!

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jaderabbit
    Narc? never heard of it. it any good?
    oh its real good Jade, you should check it out if you groove to cop flicks....its real dark and intense. Ray Liotta is excellent in it.....got snubbed for the golden globe for this role by the way

The Shawshank Redemption, damn that film gets me.

Newbie Rassius Luin may be famous one day Rassius Luin may be famous one day Rassius Luin's Avatar
    Thanks
    The Pacifier.. its not really a movie you would cry if you see it but I did cry a little somehow.. it was during the time when Van Diesel was talking with the family that he is baby sitting that their mom was coming and he gonna be gone... Well their is another movie once that I cried for joy.. the title is Spirit Stallion of the (i forgot)..

Banned Kikinaki may be famous one day Kikinaki may be famous one day Kikinaki's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don't quite remember the last time i cried while i was watching a movie, but i haven't still forgotten many years back while i was shedding thousands tears watching "the Gladiator".
    The ending was really dramatic, perfect combination between the scenes and music.

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    From Hell, the end is devistating and very grimm but it fits well....hit me pretty good.

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ladder 49 would have to be my next movie. Because being an EMT and knowing what firefighters have to go through can make anyone cry they are right it is like a big family across the world

Otaku Kikieru may be famous one day Kikieru may be famous one day Kikieru's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have to hold back pretty hard at sad parts of any film, few years ago I started to get increasingly empathetic, now I can cry at any sad part and I like it, It makes watching films more enjoyable by being able to apreciate sad parts.

Reacently Full metal alchemist, parts make me very sad, then very happy, FMA style, love it

Ps...Its nice to see people so honest.

Newbie Chanzor may be famous one day Chanzor may be famous one day Chanzor's Avatar
    Thanks
    The last movie i cried well watching was Grave of the Fireflies. It was so sad.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Chanzor; Apr 05, 2005 at 08:14 AM.
    Channy

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast