Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Last movie you cried while watching (be honest)

Otaku Kira may be famous one day Kira may be famous one day Kira's Avatar
    Thanks
    A.I.... poor kid

Otaku Gin Nightingale may be famous one day Gin Nightingale may be famous one day Gin Nightingale's Avatar
    Thanks
    13 Going on 30... I don't want to talk about it.

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks
    THis may sound stupid but Armageddon made meeee get watery eyes. ESpecially when Bruce Willis blows himself up on the asteroid and he has all the flashback of his daughter and when he sees her walking down the church to get married.

Otaku zeine may be famous one day zeine may be famous one day zeine's Avatar
    Thanks
    Honestly? I've NEVER cried while watching a film... Am I the only one? Because if I am... There has got to be something wrong with me...

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think it was Blow. I have never just full out cried because of a movie before, but I remember feeling it at the end of Blow. I wont spoil any endings here but you have to feel sorry for the guy.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragn0r0x
    THis may sound stupid but Armageddon made meeee get watery eyes. ESpecially when Bruce Willis blows himself up on the asteroid and he has all the flashback of his daughter and when he sees her walking down the church to get married.
    oh yeah, that was quite a moment. He said, "youre already my son or something like that" and "take care of gracie (was that her name?)"

but then I broke out of it when Aerosmith's song came out

something similar happend during Terminator 2, I watched it when I was young and in the end it was like "DONT GO!! I ORDER YOU NOT TO GO!!!"

"dont cry...john..."

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Katsuhito
    Lord of the Rings ROTK Extended cut
    Ditto. There was alot of great stuff in the expanded battle scenes and the clean up afterward.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Otaku Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish's Avatar
    Thanks
    John Q i think was the last for me. that one part when they were saving the kid and stuff. and when denzel was on the phone with him, and they plotted to shoot him. those parts got to me emotionally.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast