Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Last movie you cried while watching (be honest)

Newbie neko boso may be famous one day neko boso may be famous one day neko boso's Avatar
    Thanks
    oh god the last movie i cried at was armagedon when that one dude died to save the world but his dauters future husband was suposed to i swear to god i called my dad after i saw that screaming "dont die". but it was realy touching (sobs).
    one by one the penguins steal my sanity

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaines
    The last last movie was Ah! My Goddess

And if you want a movie with real people in it, it'd have to be Serendipity with Cusack

Serendipity was such a cool movie!!!!! Cusack is great!!!! It got me thinking about fate a bit more.

FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Newbie sanguinary_wonderland may be famous one day sanguinary_wonderland may be famous one day sanguinary_wonderland's Avatar
    i'm a girl, I live in toronto ontario canada and no its not always cold up here.
    Thanks
    to tell you the truth the last movie i cried to was old yeller because i was younger. i was about 8. but now im 14 and i dont find myself crying to any movie. when i watched the passion of the crist i was just sitting there and people around me were looking at me like i was some kind of freak. i was the only one who was not crying.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    I don't get all the crying that goes with the passion of the Christ.
    That's just not a tearjerker imho

Newbie splitpeasoup may be famous one day splitpeasoup may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark.
    C'mon, it can't be THAT pathetic can it? lol that series looks soo stupid. I can't stand "reality" T.V. series.
    Heh, it is kinda stupid, and I hate most reality TV. I am a sucker for some of the stuff though, the "we're gonna fix you up and teach you how to take care of you stuff". Like Extreme Makeover: Home Edition. I know it's horrible, bad, crappy TV, but like I said, it makes me cry to see those people so overwhelmed that someone is taking the time to teach them how to take care of themselves.... I still don't watch the stuff though, just get caught on it while channel-surfing sometimes.

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark.
    I think that The Passion could make anyone cry.
    Very true!!!! i think i was a bit tearful whilst watching The Last Samurai. Only at a bit at the end. But i think i was youring (soz 4 spellin) a lot during the film.

FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Newbie Kaelorian may be famous one day Kaelorian may be famous one day Kaelorian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hmmm...last time I cried (teared) during anything was in Fruits Basket; Momiji's story. The last movie would have to be Man on Fire.

May
    Newbie May may be famous one day May may be famous one day May's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hmmm, last time/movie I've cried to was "Bruce Almighty" haha...why?
    The part that he got hit by the truck and then ended up in the hospital and his gf comes and tell him how much she loves him, just really got to my emotional part. haha...my guy friends laughed, but they gave me a big hug...
    Instead of thinking about where you are, think about where you want to be.
    It takes twenty years of hard work to become an overnight success.

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast