Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: The last movie you saw

Newbie The_frigerator may be famous one day The_frigerator may be famous one day
    Thanks
    the last movie i saw in cinema was "eternal sunshine for the spotless mind"
    why i took it, actually i didnt choose it specific. i was just accidently clase to a cinema with my girlfriend. sa i just went to saw a movie and we just took that one.

It was way past my expectations. The film was marvelous. And i didnt recognize jim carry directly. It wasnt the jim carry i'm used to.

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    The last movie I saw today was Seed of Chucky. It was awesome! I really actully liked it -- Great plot - and the usual child's play....it was great. I saw the preveiws and it looked hilarious. and it was! I would definitly good see it again. Funny stuff people.
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Materials Master KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi's Avatar
    Thanks
    last movie I saw would be Alien vs. Predator, I don't have time to go to the movies and I AM IN COLLEGE.

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Newbie bone may be famous one day bone may be famous one day bone's Avatar
    Thanks
    It makes me really sad, but the last movie I saw in the theater was Spiderman-2. -sigh- Babies and conflicted spousal work schedules don't make for many movie outings.

Newbie Laharl may be famous one day Laharl may be famous one day Laharl's Avatar
    Thanks
    i have to post again cuz i just say shawn of the dead
    "Demons show no love..." - Laharl

Death to all anime school chicks

Newbie * holy aeris * may be famous one day * holy aeris * may be famous one day * holy aeris *'s Avatar
    Thanks
    * the last movie i saw was.. um.. Ladder 49. chose that cause.. that was the only time my friends and i could watch xD. but yeah.. was a pretty good movie i guess. not too bad ^^ *

:+: * mY . xAnga * :+:
    ->* hold me close, hold me near, hold me tight... forever by your side *<-

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MiSTrGosH
    The last one I saw was "Napolean Dynamite". A bit quirky but I thought it was great.
    That has to be one of the weirdest, yet so very hilarious Mormon movies out there.

You don't even have to be mormon to like it!

Haha, last movie I saw was The Grudge. That was weird-ass creepy stuff right there.

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks
    I went to see National Treasure last night and I enjoyed it. It'd been about a month since I'd gone to see a movie. Its been a weak season for movies so far, but this one was worth the 6 bucks. Cage is his typical smart ass self. And Sean Bean is once again a good villain. The supporting cast all did a good job for a PG Disney action movie. If you go see any movie over the next week, this one should be it. It starts off slow but once it picks up its funny, smart, and action packed.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast