Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Last Saturday on Inuyasha (spoiler)

Banned Blou may be famous one day Blou may be famous one day Blou's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Last Saturday on Inuyasha (spoiler)

Inuyasha's episode this past saturday was friggin great!!! It rocked!! Kikyo died! *smiles brightly* yaay!!!! ^_^
    ...... I can't stand that woman....."to die is to live, to live is to di--" ...shuuuttt up!!! lol....umm...okay...well...i don't want this to be closed so, I was just wonderin' what you thought about that episode??...O.o do you think kikyo deserved to die......??? Do you think she really did die...again?! O.o hmm....just wonderin...

But mostly, I'd like to hear your thoughts about this episode...and what your sites are for the next one....as in...what do you think's gonna happen...things like that..
    pweaze no spam....or i'll torture you..
    lol...jk jk!! ^_^

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Kikyo Died!!!

Moving to SPOILER SECTION.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Banned tasukuchan may be famous one day tasukuchan may be famous one day tasukuchan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Blou
    Kikyo died!
    I say ~ It's about time! And wasn't she "already dead"? She was resurrected from her ashes or whatever...I kind of like how the series has gotten dark. It's intriguing! None of my friends Like Kikyo either.

And I found it amusing how Kagura took flight from Naraku with that little baby (A possible Naraku incarnation?). This confused me however. Does the baby have psychic capabilities? At the end of the episode on Sat. the little guy told Kagura ["Kikyo is dead, and Naraku killed her."] Another thing that puzzled me was that Sesshoumaru didn't seem to know Inu Yasha and Kikyo's connection. Inu Yasha and Kikyo had been struggling with each other for a LONG TIME.
    Now, I haven't been keeping up with the series myself, but that just seems a little out of place to me...

Untouchable Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega's Avatar
    Thanks

Here's a real spoiler for you, she's not dead. Hah.

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks

While we're at it, here's another spoiler - one you should have realized long before now.

InuYasha sucks.

Otaku Chibi Vincent may be famous one day Chibi Vincent may be famous one day Chibi Vincent's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Blou
    Inuyasha's episode this past saturday was friggin great!!! It rocked!! Kikyo died! *smiles brightly* yaay!!!! ^_^
    ...... I can't stand that woman....."to die is to live, to live is to di--" ...shuuuttt up!!! lol....umm...okay...well...i don't want this to be closed so, I was just wonderin' what you thought about that episode??...O.o do you think kikyo deserved to die......??? Do you think she really did die...again?! O.o hmm....just wonderin...

But mostly, I'd like to hear your thoughts about this episode...and what your sites are for the next one....as in...what do you think's gonna happen...things like that..
    pweaze no spam....or i'll torture you..
    lol...jk jk!! ^_^
    i dont really care if she's dead or not.

Otaku animator 13 may be famous one day animator 13 may be famous one day animator 13's Avatar
    Thanks

i dont know if shes dead or not, but i can tell you that yes the baby is psychic and yah i'm not a real big inu-yasha fan but I have to admit I was overly emotional on that episode its finally starting to seem like an anime( in other words it was awsome)
    i can read your thoughts

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

To die is to live, to live is to, SHUTTING THE HELL UP!!!
    LOLOLOLOLOLOL!
    Basically, yes. Even though Kagome got sad and stuff, I was glad Kyoko died.
    Last edited by SamuraiDude128; Oct 31, 2005 at 07:40 PM.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast