Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: For the last time

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks

For the last time

Quoting a PM I got

Originally Posted by nb194
    When will we have email back? i registered for one and have been using it people will expect to here from me

The Email will be back WHEN it gets back. We have seen this questioin over and over again. There is a topic explaneing why the mail is down. Its not because we didn't want it. Its because the server we are on now DOSE NOT SUPPORT the hivemail script. For those of you that NEED a email you can sign up with Yahoo, MSN, or if you REALLY want to you can Wait for the mail service to come back or you can PM me or any other member willing to give up Gmail invites your ALTURNITIVE e-mail addy so we can send you a Gmail invite

Otaku Marcel_C may be famous one day Marcel_C may be famous one day Marcel_C's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ya I have Gmail too, and I'd be more than happy to give up some invites to the people that need mail.

What I'm watching Right Now:

Witch Hunter GallComp may be famous one day GallComp may be famous one day GallComp's Avatar
    Thanks
    Honestly there is plenty of threads and posts that explain what happened to the AOmail accounts so I don't know why people still PM us with the same questions over and over.

So far there is no set date for that particular service to be back (if it comes back), it would be recomended to those people in need of email to use other free email accounts like yahoo or MSN.

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    Well thank you, to the mods ~ who I know are just as concerned.
    I'm especially one of the people concerned about the email, well, because I have to recieve e-mails from my teachers, etc... through my @animeonline.net email account. I'm taking online classes, so, it's like I have to get in contact with my teachers that way.
    The only problem is, I can't just change my email address that they know me as, and it just happens to be my animeonline.net email....I understand why it's not up, and I appreciate the fact that it won't be permently removed... ;D
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks
    If anyone wants, I have 50 Gmail invites, just PM me with your email address (Non-hotmail, as hot mail blocks all invites), and I'll send the invite.

Otaku Marcel_C may be famous one day Marcel_C may be famous one day Marcel_C's Avatar
    Thanks
    There might be a way of checking your mail, if its still being stored on the mail server. Then you just need to download a mail client like Mozilla Thunderbird or even use Microsoft Outlook. Then just follow the instructions to sent up the mail client to check the server for you mail and then you can see your mail. Not sure if that will work, I don't really know all the technialy info to actually know if this will work but you can try. If you try this and need help with setting up the mail client( i have used Thunderbird so i know how, but haven't used Outlook, but i still can help) then just messege me on: AIM - MarCas88, MSN - [email protected], and Yahoo - game_player88)

Newbie vgyliu may be famous one day vgyliu may be famous one day
    Thanks

Yo

If we dont sign into the email account will our email be erased?

Thanks
    I don't think it will, unless they clear the whole mail server then we all will have to start over, but that shouldn't happen(i think, not really in the loop with the staff lol)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast