Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: LD Debate

Otaku Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love's Avatar
    Thanks

LD Debate

Ok I'm bored so I'm gonna make a debate thread basied off the resoluson we used earlyer this year the rules are simpel you have to state what side you wanna be on affermitve or negitve seeing as Lincon Dugless rules would be hard to enforce well just use the ones not based on time if you are affermitve you will post first then the person defending the negitve will cx or coss examen and and attack the affermive case then post there case after witch the person on affermitve will cx and attack the negitve and defend there case

you both need 3 points and at least 2 sub points supporting you main points there is one finaly rebudal used to state why you won and how

I guess thats it if you want to try let me know
    Last edited by Phoenix of Love; Nov 04, 2004 at 08:09 AM.
    Tom: Maybe we are a supreme being who was having self identity problems.
    Luis: Find yourself a women who loves video games as much as you do and you'll have have problems.

Newbie durandal may be famous one day durandal may be famous one day durandal's Avatar
    Thanks
    sure, why not - this is the opinions and debate section

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    LD is awesome. Though you need to give us a topic. I have a few and a few of the forms if anyone wants to take a look. LD is pretty hard for some people who've never done debate before. So go easy on a few people, Arucard ^^

Otaku Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love's Avatar
    Thanks
    Sorry it took so long nobody pm'd me thats why the resolusion is

Individual claims of privacy ought to be valued above compeating claims to indiviual claims of privacy and I guess you have um two weeks to make a case if you want but what side do you wanna take?
    Luis: Find yourself a women who loves video games as much as you do and you'll have have problems.

Thanks
    Woah..this is freaky...My LD is the same.....except it is 'Individual claims of privacy ought to be valued above competeing claims of societal welfare.'

As to what side. I'll be taking affirmitive for now.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasai
    Woah..this is freaky...My LD is the same.....except it is 'Individual claims of privacy ought to be valued above competeing claims of societal welfare.'

As to what side. I'll be taking affirmitive for now.
    where do you live?

Thanks
    In florida.

Thanks
    hmmmmmmm oddness maybe to prepare everyone for nasionals who knows I wont be going I didnt pass some classes so I cant even get qual'd for state best of luck to then

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast