Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: leagaly download music

Otaku Animewolf267 may be famous one day Animewolf267 may be famous one day Animewolf267's Avatar
    Thanks

leagaly download music

dose anyone know a site where i can legaly download music for free???
    Icy cold Toilet Paper!!!!

AO Angel ^^ angelan may be famous one day angelan may be famous one day angelan's Avatar
    Thanks
    what kind of music are you looking for? If you mean main stream music (ie: the songs on mtv, most radio) then you're out of luck.

Otherwise, if you mean people who have allowed their music to be freely distributed (ie: new singers/groups wanting to spread their music to more listeners)
    Try google with the search: "free mp3"
    -=|AnimeReflections|Live-Evil|My Trades|=-

Put your unused CPU to use for a good cause: |Folding@Home||Human Proteome Folding|

Rou
    Otaku Rou may be famous one day Rou may be famous one day
    Thanks
    There are two ways you can go about this... well there are lots of ways but these are all variants...

1) Obtain knowledge of someone in position of power, or attain it yourself, then use that connection, whether knowledge of someone or yourself, to gain free access to music!

2) Go out, buy the music, come home, goto sleep, wake up, rob store take money back. It's almost like you downloaded it for free isn't it?

^_^; (Please don't ever listen to my advice, I'm just stupid enough to tell you what I would do.)

Otaku shadowdeath may be famous one day shadowdeath may be famous one day shadowdeath's Avatar
    Thanks
    Not exactly legal but i dont think it is that widely known.

Google "bittorrent"

Otaku sukotsu9 may be famous one day sukotsu9 may be famous one day sukotsu9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Googling "free mp3" will only get you a bunch of Russian websites that offer copyrighted music for free (sometimes. Plus viruses aren't exactly free payment). Under current U.S. laws, I don't know any website legally offering mainstream music for free. Independent artists often have websites with their tunes or MP3.com offerings, but ultimately they want some reward for their work, too. Nowadays music downloads are cheap enough that if it's a single you want, and it's worth $.75-$.99, you might as well buy it. Some websites offer unlimited song burning, too (devise your own strategy...).

Otaku shadowdeath may be famous one day shadowdeath may be famous one day shadowdeath's Avatar
    Thanks
    try www.fuse.com

"Daily Download"

Otaku FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne's Avatar
    Thanks
    singingfish.com has some songs.

The end is important in all things.

2jz
    Newbie 2jz may be famous one day 2jz may be famous one day 2jz's Avatar
    Thanks
    well if your at a college and you are linked to the internet then you might be able to access a shared files folder off of someone com then download it thats how i got alot of my music when i visited my bro at college.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast