Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Learn some respect....

Witch Hunter GallComp may be famous one day GallComp may be famous one day GallComp's Avatar
    Thanks

Exclamation Learn some respect....

OK as much as I hate doing this kind of threads you guys left me no choice. There is people in this forums that think they know what should be post in AnimeOnline, and they think they have the right to point that to other members.... AnimeOnline is a community where people share their ideas and work, our core base is anime/manga but in no way we limit any of our members to just post about anime or manga. The staff doesn't do that so none of you should do it either....

As stated in the rules, there is two things that are not acceptable in AO, one pseudo-modding and the other is a hostile attitude against other members. Today I found one particular member that broke both of those rules and a banning request has being placed for him. Sadly when this type of things happend it is the whole community that pays the consecuences of this kind of individuals, and this is no exception....

All the members that post art in this site deserve respect and I dont care if you like it or not they will get it. Any more insults or pseudo-modding in the gallery or the forums will result in the deletion of posts, deletion of comments or even the request for banning against that member... If you want to be respected you will learn to respect others....

Otaku Rodion may be famous one day Rodion may be famous one day Rodion's Avatar
    Thanks
    I would like to commend your fast response and vigilance re matters like this. The main reason I personally reacted to this particular incident was that I started thinking "*groan* Now how long are we supposed to wait til this offender's actions gets discovered by a mod?"...but then you were quick to respond to the offense, and I therefore bow deeply to you and you have really earned my respect, because I know how tough it is in your shoes to be constantly vigilant, logical, and balanced in his/her decision-making. AO is definitely lucky to have a mod like you.

-RODION
    "Reserve your right to think, for even to think wrongly is better than not to think at all."
    - Hypatia of Alexandria

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Yeah, shame on you bad people... oh, wait... I'm part of the problem, ain't I. Aww... dang it.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    *Pumps fist* Thank you Gallcomp, I am glad you came out and laid down the law.

You regain my respect.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    I agree Gall I mean there are people on this board that think they are better then other people. you may think you have a say on what gose on this board but we have the power to enforce what is allowed on this board. If you do not like what people put on here then don't respond to it or don't even comment on it just leave it be. The mods make the choice of what gose and what stays.

Otaku ex-paranoia may be famous one day ex-paranoia may be famous one day ex-paranoia's Avatar
    Thanks
    That's true. Although some people may have some advantage over some other people in some field or another, this is a community, and every member of it should respect one another. There are rules that they should follow, and if they haven't taken time to read them and know what they mean, then they don't deserve to be a part of this community.

I have seen alot of misbehavior on the forums as well as questionable things in the galleries, but there's nothing much I can do about it. Respect is the #1 thing that everyone in a community should have. Respect towards one another and respect towards yourself.

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodion
    I would like to commend your fast response and vigilance re matters like this. The main reason I personally reacted to this particular incident was that I started thinking "*groan* Now how long are we supposed to wait til this offender's actions gets discovered by a mod?"...but then you were quick to respond to the offense, and I therefore bow deeply to you and you have really earned my respect, because I know how tough it is in your shoes to be constantly vigilant, logical, and balanced in his/her decision-making. AO is definitely lucky to have a mod like you.

-RODION
    What Rodion said full force. I hope I wasnt a part of the problem. I just like, gave comments. >.>;
    Seduced by Flesh

Otaku NightFox may be famous one day NightFox may be famous one day NightFox's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by GallComp
    As stated in the rules, there is two things that are not acceptable in AO, one pseudo-modding and the other is a hostile attitude against other members.
    I argee to that what GallComp did say. Hostile attitude isn't good in societys like this one. About respecting to those who post art in gallery I can say that it's right thing to do, although pictures aren't allways perfect but all who post something had worked hard and deserve some respect. About criticizing someones picture with fierce language isn't right, but some of us may wanna helpful comments, not in criticizing way, but in constuctive spirit.

I hope that I haven't broke the rules...

Love hurts...trust me I know, I really do...

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast