Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Learn some respect....

Otaku Rodion may be famous one day Rodion may be famous one day Rodion's Avatar
    Thanks
    I would like to extend my commendation to each and everyone of AO's mods (though I haven't seen Zui Quan as of late hehe). You guys rock and literally...because you serve as the very foundation of why AO is THE "Everything Anime Online" it prides itself to be.

More power to the AO team!

-RODION
    "Reserve your right to think, for even to think wrongly is better than not to think at all."
    - Hypatia of Alexandria

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodion
    I would like to extend my commendation to each and everyone of AO's mods (though I haven't seen Zui Quan as of late hehe). You guys rock and literally...because you serve as the very foundation of why AO is THE "Everything Anime Online" it prides itself to be.

More power to the AO team!

-RODION
    Well you know we couldn't do it all without you guys. I mean Wouldn't be AO without all the members. All I ask as one of the mods of this great board is that people start pointing out stuff PMing us if a bad comment is posted in the gallery Reporting spam topics and what ever you guys think will cause problems. This community is here for you guys. Try and help us keep the rif raf out so we can make it better for you the members ^_^

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamui Shirou
    Well you know we couldn't do it all without you guys. I mean Wouldn't be AO without all the members. All I ask as one of the mods of this great board is that people start pointing out stuff PMing us if a bad comment is posted in the gallery Reporting spam topics and what ever you guys think will cause problems. This community is here for you guys. Try and help us keep the rif raf out so we can make it better for you the members ^_^
    Aye, Cap'n. ^-^
    Seduced by Flesh

Newbie Styx_Insanity may be famous one day Styx_Insanity may be famous one day Styx_Insanity's Avatar
    Thanks
    lol, I know bad art finder 2005... in real life...
    he told me he went on this site and gave me a 10 on my motoko.
    he said he gave another one a 10, but I dont think i diserve that 10...
    he doesn't know how to appreciate art, lol, so he says comments like he did about those certain pics that got him banned.

Witch Hunter GallComp may be famous one day GallComp may be famous one day GallComp's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Styx_Insanity
    lol, I know bad art finder 2005... in real life...
    he told me he went on this site and gave me a 10 on my motoko.
    he said he gave another one a 10, but I dont think i diserve that 10...
    he doesn't know how to appreciate art, lol, so he says comments like he did about those certain pics that got him banned.
    Not appretiate art is one thing and being a total moron is another.... We don't need morons on this site, this is a strong community with tons of valuable members, most of us survived the big-bang of the old site and the new additions to the site are great people that deserve respect.

So starting from now (as I read from Gig's post) we will have a two strikes and you are out system. How you will know? By a friendly PM from any of the staff (Yeah right , friendly).

I really hope this solves the issues, because if not a "black List" thread will need to be made...

Veteran False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth's Avatar
    Thanks
    I may have pseudo modded a few times here or there, but rationally and without thinking I'm in charge. Am I on this supposed "list" of yours?

This signature is within the limits upheld by the forum rules. Unless the rules change, do not remove.

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    No one is on the list YET

Witch Hunter GallComp may be famous one day GallComp may be famous one day GallComp's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by False Truth
    I may have pseudo modded a few times here or there, but rationally and without thinking I'm in charge. Am I on this supposed "list" of yours?
    Read the post carefully... I clearly said "will need to be made", not that there is one....

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast