Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: least favorite game for the ps2

Newbie minizuki may be famous one day minizuki may be famous one day minizuki's Avatar
    Thanks

least favorite game for the ps2

i wanna know what games you hate

Otaku emmy_chan may be famous one day emmy_chan may be famous one day emmy_chan's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: least favorite game for the ps2

all those retarded sports games. kids are fat and out of shape and they get their only excercise by playing footbal...with a joystick.

Devoted Otaku N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by emmy_chan
    all those retarded sports games. kids are fat and out of shape and they get their only excercise by playing footbal...with a joystick.
    COuldn't have said it better myself
    You should stop talking about your dreams, and start making them.

http://kuv319.tumblr.com/

There is something so human in the desire to never give up, while at the same time, never giving it your all?

Otaku Motoko_san may be famous one day Motoko_san may be famous one day Motoko_san's Avatar
    Thanks

um FFX-2. It sucks!!!It dosen't even have a damn story plot!!!It totaly dissed FFX

Devoted Otaku N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Motoko_san
    um FFX-2. It sucks!!!It dosen't even have a damn story plot!!!It totaly dissed FFX

Amen, FFX2 was garbage, I didn't even waste my money on it, I rented it, and like in a week I was done with the shit....... I shoulda never rented it.................. wat a waste of money
    You should stop talking about your dreams, and start making them.

http://kuv319.tumblr.com/

There is something so human in the desire to never give up, while at the same time, never giving it your all?

Otaku Barronmore may be famous one day Barronmore may be famous one day Barronmore's Avatar
    Thanks

Actually, I enjoyed FFX-2. I'm not saying it's the greatest game ever or that I want Square-Enix to do another one just like it, but I felt it was worth my time to play through it the two times I did.

The first time I played through it, it only took me 10 hours to really get in the groove of it. I've played every final fantasy released (heck, I remember when they were released) and FFX-2 was not like any FF I had ever played. I enjoyed the plotline and kept my cool about some of the questions that it wasn't answering from the first game.

The second time I played it through I had just finished FFX and was using a Game Shark on both games, that way I could actually remember the plotline and not get lost on the details of combat, etc. It was very intresting to see them back to back. Details I had forgotten in the first game really made the second game make more sense. It was fun (except Chapter 4 - that really sucked).

I probably won't play it again for itleast a few years, but I don't mind keeping it in my collection, espeically now that it's not worth a whole lot.

As for a PS2 game I really really hated...Chaos Legion (I think that's PS2). Hack. slash. Jump. Repeat. I paid $4 for it when it was nearly new and I think I got ripped off. I can't beleive game stores still want $30 for it. Devil May Cry it's not!

Otaku Motoko_san may be famous one day Motoko_san may be famous one day Motoko_san's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by N.Y._Soulja
    Amen, FFX2 was garbage, I didn't even waste my money on it, I rented it, and like in a week I was done with the shit....... I shoulda never rented it.................. wat a waste of money
    seriously all it is is girls changing their cloths in the heat of battle.........
    It didn't explain so many parts.........

Lord and Master Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff's Avatar
    Thanks

hmm... I don't know what game would be my least favorite. the first two that come to mind though are Driver 3 and The Getaway. Most of you are thinking: DRIVER 3?! Driver 3 was delayed, and delayed, and delayed, and still wasn't ready for release whan it was. The game just had way too many glitches (i.e. running into a pole and getting stuck halfway through it) and the physics made car chases more of a chore than a fun challenge. The getaway had a bit more foul language than was neccessary and once again, the physics made horrible. I've had nightmares about driving in those games. Not to mention The Getaway didn't have a map... ?!

Another game I hated was True Crime. Once again... horrible physics and so-so graphics. I enjoyed the fighting and the gameplay but the navigation and driving controls along with the horrid physics ruined it for me.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast