Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Least Favorite Movies

Otaku Motoko_san may be famous one day Motoko_san may be famous one day Motoko_san's Avatar
    Thanks

Least Favorite Movies

Have you ever seen a movie that you thought was just horrible?If so what movie was it?For me is was The Ring TwO.That movie fell apart didn't make any since and it left so many big gaps leaving you to guess them.I really thought that they should of put more though into making that movie.

Otaku AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Least Favorite Movies

Two words for you,... Inspector Gadget. I liked the old cartoon, but the movie disney made didn't give it justice and since it was disney they made it even MORE for kids so it seemed down-right stupid to me by that time...

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks

The most recent movie in my memory bank would be the Ring 2. It was just stupid, horribly stupid, and the only reason I even went was because I got in free with my ex-girlfriend and her cousins. It didnt come anywhere near the mediocrity of the first one. It was that bad. I actually wanted to walk out about midway through the movie and go see The Pacifier instead. Yes THAT The Pacifier.

Otaku Motoko_san may be famous one day Motoko_san may be famous one day Motoko_san's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Delerium
    The most recent movie in my memory bank would be the Ring 2. It was just stupid, horribly stupid, and the only reason I even went was because I got in free with my ex-girlfriend and her cousins. It didnt come anywhere near the mediocrity of the first one. It was that bad. I actually wanted to walk out about midway through the movie and go see The Pacifier instead. Yes THAT The Pacifier.
    Now thats just like me!(but a bit different)I only whent becaue my sis wanted to see it.I never saw the first one either and I didn't bother.I don't remeber what movie i wanted to see insted but i betcha it was better that The Ring TwO!

Otaku kogome may be famous one day kogome may be famous one day
    Thanks

yeah i admit ring two had my mind like a puzzle all the pieces didnt fit

Otaku Metsuki Anba may be famous one day Metsuki Anba may be famous one day Metsuki Anba's Avatar
    Over there. In the bush next to your house.
    Thanks

Shark Tale. I really. Really. Really. Hate that movie. My little sister has watched it maybe 30 times, and I have seen it 3 times. Kill me now.

Lord and Master Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff's Avatar
    Thanks

Shawn of The Dead...ugh that was horrible, so bad i almost cried...

It's pointless, stupid, and that english accent drives me crazy! The very very very end was kinda funny though... but not enough to save the rest...

Newbie Itha may be famous one day Itha may be famous one day Itha's Avatar
    Thanks

I would have to go with shark tale.ugh!man!the fish looked so deformed!and it tried to hard to be funny

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast