Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Least Favorite Movies

Otaku death_knight may be famous one day death_knight may be famous one day death_knight's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Least Favorite Movies

Quote Originally Posted by MoonUnit
    Yeah, there was a thread about this at another forum I go to, so here's my list:

-Dude, Where's My Car?
    -Swept Away (My friend forced me to watch this while I was drunk..damn cow)
    -Napoleon Dynamite (I don't care what anyone says, this movie was not funny whatsoever)
    -Star Wars Ep. 1 and 2 (Due to the severe crappiness of these films I have yet to find the courage to watch the 3rd)
    -Batman and Robin
    -What Women Want
    -Catwoman
    -House of the Dead (Seriously...only movie thats given me a headache)
    -Eurotrip
    -The United States of Leland (Worst indie movie I've ever seen)
    -The Grudge remake (When the whole audience is laughing at the scary part you know its a lost cause)
    -The Ring 2 (see above)
    dude euro trip was cool man.. miscuzzi miscuzzi. lmao.

star wars ep 2 was great.

Napoleon was retarded funny
    Opensources is where my heart is
    Ishida Uryuu - The true one winged angel

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MoonUnit
    Yeah, there was a thread about this at another forum I go to, so here's my list:

-Dude, Where's My Car?
    -Napoleon Dynamite (I don't care what anyone says, this movie was not funny whatsoever)
    -Star Wars Ep. 1 and 2 (Due to the severe crappiness of these films I have yet to find the courage to watch the 3rd)
    -Batman and Robin
    -What Women Want
    -Catwoman
    -Eurotrip
    -The Grudge remake (When the whole audience is laughing at the scary part you know its a lost cause)
    -The Ring 2 (see above)
    Of those I liked Eurotrip and the Star Wars movies were okay, but yeah I agree with you the rest would sit in my bottom of the barrel of bad movies as well.

Newbie Yohei may be famous one day Yohei may be famous one day Yohei's Avatar
    Thanks

3 list my movies i really like....

1. Azumi 1&2 : if you like Assassins and here's the movie you like... in Tokugawa Era...
    2. Kung Pow : Fun n Laugh.. can take it anymore... "There will be a Chosen One"
    3. Ring 1&2 (japanesse ver) : Wow.. Total Scray...

Otaku Meiwaku may be famous one day Meiwaku may be famous one day Meiwaku's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Yohei
    3 list my movies i really like....

1. Azumi 1&2 : if you like Assassins and here's the movie you like... in Tokugawa Era...
    2. Kung Pow : Fun n Laugh.. can take it anymore... "There will be a Chosen One"
    3. Ring 1&2 (japanesse ver) : Wow.. Total Scray...
    The topic is actually least favorite movies. Could you please stay with the topic question.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonunit
    -Dude, Where's My Car?
    -Batman and Robin
    -What Women Want
    -Catwoman
    -Eurotrip
    -The Ring 2 (see above)
    Napoleon Dynamite I have to agree wasn't all that good. It's over rated severely. It's a nerd movie that appeals to preps... how weird is that? The only part that made me piss my self laughing was when the farmer killed the cow in front of the school bus of kids.

Star Wars Eppie 1 and 2 did suck and will always suck. And the only reason episode 3 was any good is because it was better than 1 and 2 but it wasn't phenomenal.

The United States of Leland, I wish to hell that I watched the movie before I bought it, because yeah, the trailer makes it look 100 times better than it actually is.

As for my own list:

- Garfield The Movie
    - Scooby Doo 2
    - Spiderman 2 (I'm sorry but that whole Jesus train scene just ruined it for me)
    - Boogeyman
    - Hide and Seek
    - Spy Kids 3D
    - In a New York Minute
    - Alexander
    - Troy
    - Darkness Falls
    - The Cat In the Hat
    - Taxi
    - A Cinderella Story
    - Double Team
    - Baby Geniuses
    - Dungeons & Dragons
    - The 1998 Godzilla with Matthew Broderick (Can you say pooh pooh)
    - The Postman
    - Texas Chainsaw Massacre (All of them including the newest one)
    - Gigli
    - Glitter (I think Mariah Carey tried to kill herself after this movie was canned)
    - All Matrix movies except the first one
    - War of the Worlds (The new one, with Tom I suck cruise)
    - Freddy Got Fingered
    - Dumb and Dumberer: When Harry Met Lloyd
    - Wing Commander
    - Christmas with the Kranks
    - The Adventures of Shark Boy and Lava Girl
    - "Ash: Gimme some sugar, baby."-

Newbie Spiderman may be famous one day Spiderman may be famous one day
    Thanks

I agree with Episode II, Anakin couldn't act his way out of a paper bag, that whole beach scene was unbelievably bad o_O. Two other movies that got really good reviews but were extremely boring were, Ali and Lost In Translation those movies really sucked it hard.

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

Kung Pow comes to mind...

Sheesh, I can't think of a whole lot since I only see movies that I think I'll like. I really don't hate any movie, just some aren't for my tastes. Like Kung Pow...hate that movie with a passion.

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

A bad movie that I saw was Onegin. The back of the DVD said it had lots of twist and turns but the movies ended before anything happened. It was a vary sad piece of crap. Another bad movie was the village from what I saw from the movie (I fell asleep through it twice cause of boredom) it was pure crap. There was alot of hype and suspense but the entire time I had no idea what ws going on. and when the it started to pick up turned out to be completely stupid.

Newbie Avocado may be famous one day Avocado may be famous one day Avocado's Avatar
    Thanks

House of a thousand corpses that movie couldn't be scary to the wimpest person in the world... on the wimpest day of their lives... ON WIMPY PILLS!!!!

My bestie loved kung pow... I (fortunately) havent seen it.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast