Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The legacy sword.

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks

The legacy sword.

The most of you know that ive been talking about this Sword since my intro right?
    Well actually its not really a sword, its a story ive been after many years,
    my friend gave me a wooden sword and called it the legacy, before he passed life,

Do you guys have somethig like the legacy sword of mine, a memory or maybe a death of someone you loved, giving it a name and fooling yourself.

ruler of mune667 deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667's Avatar
    Thanks
    i have a sword yet to be made a sword that i shall not pass to a relative but to my apprentice for me this sword will represent more than me and the people who hold it but it shall represent religion, more importantly the person who has it effectively rules the religion along with a council and is second only to the true lord, but my religion is complicated and so far only i know of it, but i believe with all my heart that it is real.
    i am the urban monky
    look to the mune

Otaku Nameless may be famous one day Nameless may be famous one day Nameless's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lord nikon
    The most of you know that ive been talking about this Sword since my intro right?
    Well actually its not really a sword, its a story ive been after many years,
    my friend gave me a wooden sword and called it the legacy, before he passed life,

Do you guys have somethig like the legacy sword of mine, a memory or maybe a death of someone you loved, giving it a name and fooling yourself.
    So you mean a thing that was given to you from someone who was important to your life that is now gone huh? Well there is one I suppose.. I got it from my childhood friend. But she's not gone you know. She just moved in another town far away from mine. Anyway since you have the legacy sword I have the Elemental Teddy Bear.. muhahahaha. Awsome.

Materials Master KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi's Avatar
    Thanks
    a pocket watch that was my great grandfather's, its not lost but I do not have it. Its safe in a safety deposit box. That's his legacy. Quite Profound though, a man's life portrayed by a watch.

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have some tools that my grandfather gave me... but he drowned.
    And i have a photo of my childhood friend... but she moved away too...
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have a few items my great uncle left me. They are acutally priceless items in my heart. So yeah.
    Seduced by Flesh

Otaku Mazer may be famous one day Mazer may be famous one day Mazer's Avatar
    right outside of reality, just inside insanity
    Thanks
    well actually i have this onyx arrowhead that my great great great grandfather made (indian) and i always have it around my neck, i made into a necklace and it brings me alot of luck and i will never lose it. EVER i call it....an arrowhead

ruler of mune667 deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazer
    well actually i have this onyx arrowhead that my great great great grandfather made (indian) and i always have it around my neck, i made into a necklace and it brings me alot of luck and i will never lose it. EVER i call it....an arrowhead
    wow that sounds properly cool, did he kill anyone with it? and if he did did it trap their souls?

oh and may i say, a very imaginative name there
    i am the urban monky
    look to the mune

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast