Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: The legend of Zelda

Otaku whitec may be famous one day whitec may be famous one day whitec's Avatar
    Thanks

The legend of Zelda

Anyone have any information on the game in progress. post it. This is a new Zelda game for the gamecube i am not sure if it is for any other system so far it looks like a gamecube exclusive. I have only seen a couple screen shots and i would guess it is rated teen. Please help with any information you have.

A Zelda fan in need!
    Looking forward to Burst Angel Vol. 3

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Try gamespot.com. there you can find, maybe a trailer.

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ign.com is another good alternative....although i'm not sure if they still have that insider restriction thing. but i'd say give it a shot

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Nintendo.com has all the latest trailers and information and screenshots on it's page. I've checked everywhere else, it's all the same. No word or rumors on a story, subtitle (that's replacing the tentative title), or gameplay.

Newbie bone may be famous one day bone may be famous one day bone's Avatar
    Thanks
    If it's the one you're talking about, Yahoo! has a site for it as a Daily Pick: The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap .

I still firmly believe that the original Legend of Zelda is my favorite game of all time.

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bone
    If it's the one you're talking about, Yahoo! has a site for it as a Daily Pick: The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap .

I still firmly believe that the original Legend of Zelda is my favorite game of all time.

Man, not minishcap, that's old we mean the legend of zelda for the game cube.

Otaku whitec may be famous one day whitec may be famous one day whitec's Avatar
    Thanks
    *More news on the game*
    The Legend of Zelda is a "working title"
    The release date is to be expected sometime in june. but you cant always trust the release dates.
    It takes after the Ocarina of Time in links more adult form. Some rumors say its like a wind waker 2. I'm thinkinthat title is for the Nintendo DS though. Thats what I've go so far.
    Looking forward to Burst Angel Vol. 3

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    It's NOT a wind waker sequel. Trust me.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast