Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: The legend of Zelda

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    It's The Legend of Zelda: Relam Of Hyrule.... and it's not a working title anymore...no doubt, I learned straight from Nintendo. It's the sequel to the best Zelda, in my opinion, Ocarina Of Time ~ for Gamecube...the date as of now for it to be released is September 27th, 2005... one hell of a way away. It's placed as Link's adult, and the game looks more defined, not to metion dark. I get Nintendo newsletters, and it says that the name 'Relam Of Hyrule' was just decided about three days ago... Enjoy waiting
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Banned Kikinaki may be famous one day Kikinaki may be famous one day Kikinaki's Avatar
    Thanks
    Its definitely a game thats worth to wait for Zelda-fans. You could call a direct sequel of Ocarina of Time, if you look at the screenshots that were publicized.

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks
    You mean direct sequel of majora's mask

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    So it's definatly The Legend of Zelda: Relam of Hyrule? Awesome. All we need next is basic plot.

Otaku whitec may be famous one day whitec may be famous one day whitec's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mamimi_rue
    It's The Legend of Zelda: Relam Of Hyrule.... and it's not a working title anymore...no doubt, I learned straight from Nintendo. It's the sequel to the best Zelda, in my opinion, Ocarina Of Time ~ for Gamecube...the date as of now for it to be released is September 27th, 2005... one hell of a way away. It's placed as Link's adult, and the game looks more defined, not to metion dark. I get Nintendo newsletters, and it says that the name 'Relam Of Hyrule' was just decided about three days ago... Enjoy waiting
    Thanks much. My info was a bit off then even though it WAS three days ago...
    Thanks again Mamimi. Aint no doubt that Ocarina one of the best title of zelda to date (to me)
    Looking forward to Burst Angel Vol. 3

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks
    I liked, A link to the past the best.

Otaku whitec may be famous one day whitec may be famous one day whitec's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lord nikon
    I liked, A link to the past the best.
    Hey Nikon how can i talk to you? I've seen you alot and it's bugging me that i dont know who you are! Oh and a link to the past... Didnt open the doors to the "new age" of gaming?
    Looking forward to Burst Angel Vol. 3

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    No prob whitec ^__~ my pleasure. I was sooo excited when I got this info... enjoy.
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast