Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: The legend of Zelda

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark.
    It's NOT a wind waker sequel. Trust me.

They say that the sequal of the windwaker is coming to.

Otaku whitec may be famous one day whitec may be famous one day whitec's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lord nikon
    They say that the sequal of the windwaker is coming to.
    Thats what i said . There planning to make the sequal on the DS or something like that. guess i worded it wrong.
    Looking forward to Burst Angel Vol. 3

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    But this new one definatly isn't. relam of Hyrule? that means it's NOT underwater. plus it's adult link with his horse so it must be after majora's mask. (maybe). You're probaly right about a sequel to windwaker on GBA or DS probaly, but not the cube.

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    ahh, dude, Wind Waker 2 should be on the GC... I mean ~ ahhh ! That was such a bomb ass game.
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Maybe for you, but for me and so many others, it was a major dissappointment. The side quests were longer than most of the levels! There were really only two REAL levels, not including Ganon's Castle, the bosses were insultingly simplistic, And there was little land to explore! It was just all ocean, if you could have used Iron boots to explore the depths like you could in OoT, then it would have been a worthy game to play.

Veteran False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark.
    But this new one definatly isn't. relam of Hyrule? that means it's NOT underwater. plus it's adult link with his horse so it must be after majora's mask. (maybe). You're probaly right about a sequel to windwaker on GBA or DS probaly, but not the cube.
    Well, there will still be some underwater parts, it just won't be the majority of the game.

Ign's movie click here(better suited for high speed users)

Ign's article on what you will see.

More inside facts

Maybe these links should answer alot of questions...
    Last edited by False Truth; Apr 09, 2005 at 06:30 PM.

This signature is within the limits upheld by the forum rules. Unless the rules change, do not remove.

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    That's one pretty video Ign's got there ^__^

well, think of it this way... it's Link's adult story after Majora's Mask... when he's grown to be a full adult. Looks like this game, can't change you into a little boy >__<
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Thanks
    That's what I've been Predicting since I saw the first trailer! Then the dorks who think it's a wind waker sequel tried to prove me wrong, whatcha got to say now!!!11!!!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast