Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: The legend of Zelda

Otaku serge2005 may be famous one day serge2005 may be famous one day serge2005's Avatar
    Thanks
    I thought the new zelda was called The legend of zelda: reborn
    I am the fire that light your wood. I'm the thunder that lights you night. I'm the wind that keeps you cool. are you wondering who I am? I'm the great wizard serge

http://bahamutpheonix.7.forumer.com/index.php
    please join this site if you like any type of games

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Probaly a code-name. Mamimi-rue has a source, and you don't. She wins.

Veteran False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth's Avatar
    Thanks
    I still think This game needs a better fighting system. You've all seen the gamecube version of SoulCalibur 2 right? That way of fighting would be better. This way people won't get bored over time with monotonous fights(you know, hit enemy three times, bomb three times, shoot arrow three times...etc.). Maybe blocks and counters can be made available, so you can actually increase in the skill of swordsmanship as much as you will with life hearts and weapons.

This signature is within the limits upheld by the forum rules. Unless the rules change, do not remove.

Otaku whitec may be famous one day whitec may be famous one day whitec's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thats not what i heard. To me it looks like a ocarina of time sequal. was there even a horse in Majoras mask (Epona). It's the adul link (ocarina), theres a horse(ocarina), and it's cool (ocarina).
    You get the idea....
    Looking forward to Burst Angel Vol. 3

Otaku TakuHonji may be famous one day TakuHonji may be famous one day TakuHonji's Avatar
    Thanks
    I would try nintendo.com...just for starters.

Ones life is too short to move like a mortal
    Live by the sword
    Die by the sword
    Stay in the shadows

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Right on False Truth, The SC2 link was awesome, a true demonstation of how cool link is and should be. There's hope, maybe. LoZ:WW wasn't as similar, but still too easy.

Veteran False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark.
    Right on False Truth, The SC2 link was awesome, a true demonstation of how cool link is and should be. There's hope, maybe. LoZ:WW wasn't as similar, but still too easy.
    Finally, a Nintendo fan, A Zelda fan, who understands that the fighting should be compromised of more than pushing the "A" button. Nintendo should know that nowadays people aren't a bunch of illiterate brutes who don't know how to push more than one button for fighting.

This signature is within the limits upheld by the forum rules. Unless the rules change, do not remove.

Thanks
    Seriously I think it would be pretty sweet if they innovated more of having to actually LEARN sword techiniques. And not just a spin attack or hurricane blade, I mean several variety of moves. They've gone back to the bad ass Link, why not go all out? Then have some interesting and difficult enemies with equal or even more spectacular fighting styles. Will it happen...we can dream can't we?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast